Who wants a Paper Luigi game?

Fresh and new.

Example: pretty much everything Nintendo directly makes.

Smashgoom202 said:
I'd rather they didn't incorporate multiplayer features in the game... Because those of us who usually play alone will thing it's a wasted feature, and will get PO'd that we can only play as the "main" character and not Luigi or whoever else.
Besides, I don't know how a multiplayer RPG would work... Maybe like Secret of Mana? Although that was an action RPG.
Paper series and RPG mostly concern to solve mysterious items
but mulitplayers are usually used in battles and racing games
so I think no need to make multiplayer, but just like what Super Paper looks like

Mario4Ever said:
Oh, boy, the adventures of a palette swap in paper form. I think that as far as the Paper Mario series is concerned, Luigi is better suited to being comic relief or a character alongside rather than in place of Mario (or he could be a villain again-Mr. L rules). Someone needs to watch the house. ;)
I don't think so if Paper series can exert to show the stories between MANY main characters
I'd love to see Luigi travel together several times as in Super Paper, instead of "Paper Luigi"

also another point is that Mario shows "no" personality in Paper
as the games use him to stress on the other characters' personality
if we can't see a tall, differently talented but timid plumber in Paper Luigi, we don't have to shift it

Mario4Ever said:

Look at their amount of sequels, though. They return a lot of concepts, and it stops being fresh. Super Mario Galaxy 2 is a prime example where fresh concepts become stale.

^^I still don't think Mario has the personality of a programmed robot.
Super Paper Mario's gameplay has the potential for multiplayer, but the more traditional Paper Mario games doesn't look like it can support multiplayer.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Mario4Ever said:

Look at their amount of sequels, though. They return a lot of concepts, and it stops being fresh. Super Mario Galaxy 2 is a prime example where fresh concepts become stale.

^^I still don't think Mario has the personality of a programmed robot.
Super Paper Mario's gameplay has the potential for multiplayer, but the more traditional Paper Mario games doesn't look like it can support multiplayer.

I disagree. I thought the addition of Yoshi made Galaxy 2 great. I definitely found it more fun than the first one. I was actually thinking more along the lines of Metroid: Other M, which turned the Metroid formula on its head, and Retro's take on DK with Returns. As far as Mario goes, there hasn't been as much innovation, but that's obviously changing with 3D Land and MK7.

3D Land's concept is new, I suppose, even though I dislike the linear aspects of the game and how it resembles Super Mario Galaxy.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 is bashed because it resembles TOO much like the first game. Many people like me were wowed by the first game's music, graphics, and gameplay, but they weren't that much impressed by the second game.

I don't mind innovation, but sometimes, it messes up more traditional games, where people would expect traditional characters and concepts and such.

I think That paper Luigi Would be Awesome,And it can make a connection to Mario is missing, Or Luigi's Mansion where Mario is kidnapped.

GIVE LUIGI SOME LOVE TOO PEOPLE! :luigi: :luigi: :luigi: :luigi: :luigi: :

^But MagicalToadette, Luigi (as much as I like him) is already receiving quite a lot of love as of recently from Nintendo (eg SPM and even Luigi's Mansion 2). While a Paper Luigi game would be interesting, I don't think that it is really needed with the new PM game coming out soon.

Well Propeller Toad, Toad Won't be Getting Any love soon, So Atleast Let Luigi have some! Or Do you want mario to have more games??? -_-

I think it would be just like Paper Mario with Luigi, so, best if he's a character, like in Super Paper Mario :yoshi:

I agree with making a Paper Luigi game based off of Luigi's spoken travels in PMTTYD.

Or at least Nintendo announcing whether they'll do it or not so fan gamers can decide if it's a good idea to make themselves...

Back