The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword 25th Anniversary Edition

Zelda's stating outfit was awesome IMO.

Made it up to Din's Power, so I can search for the Silent Realm in Eldin Volcano and Din's Flame. I went right back to Scervo (sp?) and beat him easily after analyzing my previous performance. The rest of the Sandship was quite fun, and the mechanic with just one Timeshift Crystal was awesome. The puzzles were fresh and interesting, and it was a great dungeon overall. Tentalus was an amazing boss, I'm not going to lie. They nailed the atmosphere in a way worthy of a Metroid installment. The actual boss seemed easy; then I took an arrow to the knee until it climbed up to the higher level of the ship. I had to use two stinking potions to heal because I thought I had to Skyward Strike the tentacles instead of just sword slashing them. And finally, my reaction when Nayru's Flame just gave me more DOWSING instead of a more powerful sword was outrage. I can't believe that they'd give such a lousy temple reward... Now off to Eldin Volcano and another Silent Realm...

Lily said:
I got the 25th aniversery edition! I'm in the waterfall and have to find my bird, where abouts is he??
Exit the cave. The Loftwing should be penned up. Then slash at the wood panel's hook thing or whatever.

Also, I was incredibly fascinated and astounded when the Triforce of Wisdom AND Courage both glowed on Link's hand during the sword-purifying sequence. I was only mildly surprised by Courage appearing after the Ancient Cistern, but Wisdom (and by implication, Power later) appearing is radically different from what I was expecting. Interested to see where this leads.

Seven hours and twenty-three minutes into the game, and I just now beat Ghirahim in the Skyview Temple. Holy shit...this game's gonna take forever. ;)

Mario4Ever said:
Seven hours and twenty-three minutes into the game, and I just now beat Ghirahim in the Skyview Temple. Holy *bleep*...this game's gonna take forever. ;)
It picks up slightly afterwards, since the game lets you get into a bit of a rhythm... For now :shifty:

Mario4Ever said:
Seven hours and twenty-three minutes into the game, and I just now beat Ghirahim in the Skyview Temple. Holy shit...this game's gonna take forever. ;)
Took me about six hours, I think.

GLaDOS said:
Mario4Ever said:

Would have been done faster without dowsing for Kikwis.

Mario4Ever said:
GLaDOS said:
Mario4Ever said:
Seven hours and twenty-three minutes into the game, and I just now beat Ghirahim in the Skyview Temple. Holy *bleep*...this game's gonna take forever. ;)

Would have been done faster without dowsing for Kikwis.
Don't worry, the next two temples' dowsing sections aren't nearly as bad ;). The third is almost easy actually. Of course, they make up for it later with plenty more dowsing. It's not going away, unfortunately.

It took me a while to find for the key parts so I will disagree on that.

Eldin Volcano is much more linear than Faron Woods. It is much larger, but the dowsing is more confined and more linear. And the puzzles were better laid out in relation to the dowsing.

I told ya the Fifth Temple/Pirateship was a good temple. My favorite to be exact and the one time shift stone was pretty amazing. I really like the Bow as well.

It's definitely gonna be hard to top that. Just wondering what items they're going to have left to use as temple items since my item chart was filled after the Bow and Clawshots took the last two slots up. An accessory to allow you to walk through some sort of superheated area has been obvious since they had a superheated area and the Silent Realm mechanic began, but I really don't know what the next temple item could be...

Mario4Ever said:
Darn it took me seven hours and 40 minutes. But yeah, I beat the Skyview Temple also. Played the game four hours straight. I was stupidly stuck on the first obsticle in it, with the Guardian Eye or whatnot. I went back to Skyloft for a hint and apparently all I had to do was
move my sword in a circular motion to malfunction it
. Come on. It took me two seconds after that. But the rest is easy.

And about Lord Ghirahim being the best first boss...he is. The reason why: He's human. Most other Zelda games, especially the handhelds, are random monsters. And Lord Ghirahim actually plays a part in the plot, so another bonus. I can't wait for tomorrow so I can play another 4-5 hours.

Lord Ghirahim said:
Don't worry, the next two temples' dowsing sections aren't nearly as bad ;). The third is almost easy actually. Of course, they make up for it later with plenty more dowsing. It's not going away, unfortunately.

Damn it...ah, well. The sooner it gets done, the sooner I can experience the good shit. ;) Oh, and Ghirahim was an excellent first boss. It took me some time to figure out how to hit him...I've never really had to think when fighting a Zelda boss before.

Lord Ghirahim said:
It's definitely gonna be hard to top that. Just wondering what items they're going to have left to use as temple items since my item chart was filled after the Bow and Clawshots took the last two slots up. An accessory to allow you to walk through some sort of superheated area has been obvious since they had a superheated area and the Silent Realm mechanic began, but I really don't know what the next temple item could be...
You get a little hint of what the last dungeon item will be just before the dungeon. it's a pretty cool item btw.

Nine Hours and Twenty Four Minutes in and have beat the Earth Temple. Doing better than Mario4Ever.

Back