The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword 25th Anniversary Edition

This is 2nd on my Christmas list!

I LOVE this game.

On the part where I got the Goddess Sword and am about to go through the cloud. Can't wait, considering the game will probably get even better. Also, I love flying on the loftwings

Be wary; the difficulty is on par with late temples in recent console Zelda games in the first temple itself; only gets higher from there.

I also LOVE this game.
Beat the Skyview Temple, I forgot to save before I thought but I beat him on my first try and I was glad

Isn't Ghirahim the best first boss in Zelda history?

I'll let you know when I get to him. I love being able to say shit like that. ;D

Mario4Ever said:
I'll let you know when I get to him. I love being able to say *bleep* like that. ;D
Hehehe, if you're going into this with expectations after TP's difficulty level, you're getting owned...

Skyward Sword gave me my first true game over in Zelda, and that was with all heart pieces possible at that time...

I also recieved Skyward Sword for Christmas. I have gotten to Foran Woods in 3 hours (including a forced 45 minute break). It is very compelling and I love the movie-like qualities. I love it that I can run, fly on birds, control the sword, and everything else. I also noticed that the bond between the people of Skyloft and the Loftwings are almost exactly like the ones of the people of the Underworld and Bats of Gregor the Overlander.

I got the 25th aniversery edition! I'm in the waterfall and have to find my bird, where abouts is he??

New Super Mario said:
Am I the only one who hated Link's starting outfit?
I didn't love it either, but it was way better than that ranch-hand outfit from the beginning of Twilight Princess...

Couldn't find a good pic, but it's in the opening cutscene of Twilight Princess if you really want to see it, and that's easy to find on YouTube or somewhere.

Basically, it's like Link is in civilian clothes, with a rancher's outfit that doesn't look epic at all. He gains his green clothes after the first Twilight Realm section.

Lily said:
GLaDOS said:
He's at the exit of the cave. I mean, you have to go that the exit.
I did that, Zelda is there telling you to keep looking!!!
There's a path... It leads down... Link's Crimson Loftbird is at the bottom of the path...

So I go in the cave then go to the place where Zelda is then there is a path... I don't remember a path but ok.

Lily said:
So I go in the cave then go to the place where Zelda is then there is a path... I don't remember a path but ok.
Yeah, you have to look to the right. There's a ledge. I missed it the first Time.
New Christmas Yoshi said:
I'm at Eldin Volcano.
Same.

New Super Mario said:
Am I the only one who hated Link's starting outfit?
Actually I was completely oblivious that Link had a different outfit on at the beginning. Actually, it's very fitting with the beginning of the story in my opinion.

What I do love is Zelda's outfit. It's so awesome!

Back