The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword 25th Anniversary Edition

I'm hoping more for a "Sonic Generations: 20th Anniversary Edition" or "Kirby's Return To Dreamland: 20th Anniversary Edition" myself, but it sounds cool.

This while everyone forgot about Metroid's 25th Anniversary.

I am in the need for a fourth remote, anyways.

There should be a Zelda nunchuck too. Then they would match.

I'm even in need for a Wii Remote Plus, how about that?

I want a fourth wii mote plus I need wii motion plus, hopefully when I next go to a game shop I can preorder it.

I could just listen to the sounctrack on my ipod while dreaming dreams of Shirtless Links...ahhh....

I want it, because the remote simply is awesome, but I don't think my parents will spend the extra $20.
This game works with the Wii Motion Plus, right?

Nabber Simpson said:
I want it, because the remote simply is awesome, but I don't think my parents will spend the extra $20.
Yes it does. (Wii motion plus)

1337 said:
Nabber Simpson said:
Yes it does. (Wii motion plus)
Good. 'Cause I have that but not a Remote Plus.

I told two of my friends that we should all get this for Christmas and see who beats it first. 8)

Fawfulfury65 said:
I told two of my friends that we should all get this for Christmas and see who beats it first. 8)
60 hours later...
YES! I'M 1% THROUGH THE GAME!
(I've played games where you beat a level and it's a tiny percent.)

It's possible, because Skyward Sword is hard to control, in terms of using the Sword, Shield, and Items.
At least, I simply couldn't get used to press and hold the B button to select and use an item.
Also, while enemies are easy to beat in Twilight Princess, the same ones are a pain to beat in Skyward Sword.

Back