The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword 25th Anniversary Edition

Yoshidude99 said:
Ok I just thought that because a game comic I have says she dies in Spirit Tracks
No, she doesn't, it was rumoured she died in SS but it is not true.

No, unfortunately.

I just found something both funny and disturbing in this game:

At night in Skyloft, if you go onto the roof of the Knight Academy, you'll see a target somewhere that you can clawshot to in order to enter the top of the building. There's a cage over the floor, and the bathroom is below the cage. If you look down through the cage, you can find Gaepora in the bathtub. x_X

I found that out too.

After going to Karane and she said something about wanting to get into the Bathroom, I tried the door but it was locked. I found my way and saw him. Don't know if it's just a neat little thing they put in or it's supposed to help with the Gratitude Crystal quest.

Google it.

I really like how Zelda and Link have a relationship. Added a bit more emotion to it. of course, it's not a BIG relationship, but it's definitely something.

In the end, Link didnt get a kiss :/ I was like "Bullshit, I thought the whole reason Link did this was to get with her"

You know, that'd be my reason though.

The end of the Lanayru Mining Facility was excellent, although Moldera was significantly easier than either Ghirahim or Scaldera. The cutscene with Groose had me laughing heavily. The Goddess Harp is a cool mechanic, although I haven't fully explored using it yet. The Imprisoned was a cool overworld boss, although it was kinda easy. Ghirahim vs. Impa was incredibly epic, and I think I've bumped Ghirahim up to third on my mental list of favorite video game characters behind Samus at 1 and Magus at 2.

That Groose Cutscene was definitely one of my favourite scenes in a game. It was so hilarious, link's face was priceless

I think the harp is kind of lame because the different songs are all played the same. You just strum back and forth while Fi sings.

I like how Link is just strumming away on the harp randomly, then he becomes Charlie Daniels or something and starts wailing on it...

For some reason, when skydiving, I can't get Link to dive forward accurately, which is sapping my Rupees at Fun Fun Island...

If something was wrong with my controls, I'd go to the map then center my wii remote. Usually worked. If it didnt, I get closer, swing my sword or flap in the birds case and it'd be all fine.

The Silent Realm levels have begun. The first time I attempted the Faron Woods section, I made it to the southwestern tear, which was my last, then awakened the guardians right there. The look on my face when I realized that I had to make it back to the northern end of the forest before exiting must have been priceless. I made it back up to the western section before I got caught. My second attempt was a little smarter, but I nearly ran out of time after forgetting one before returning. The Water Dragon's Scale is awesome, although it spells an annoying water level soon...

Actually, The Water Dragon Scale doesnt spell an annoying water level. the closest thing to a Water Temple is the next dungeon, but once you go through it, it really isnt that bad. And just so you know, theres more silent realms. Much harder ones. In one of them I was constantly running away since I'd always get spotted, heard, seen or just run out of time.

Skydiving and flying is actually really boring. Flap until your at sun level and dive super fast downwards and thats all you have to do to go a big distance, so I found myself constantly doing that.

Back