The Lion King

Timon and Pumbaa were one funny bunch when I saw them.

MnSG said:
Timon and Pumbaa were one funny bunch when I saw them.
I love Pumbaa!
I remember watching that movie so many times, and there was one random time I cried when Mufasa died :'(

I also had toys, dolls, and T-shirts of Simba and Nala; that's how much I enjoyed the movie.

Lion King was and still is a great story. It has such an interesting and emotional plot along with such detailed characters. I loved the movie ever since I was a kid, and I think that visiting the theater to re watch this classic in 3D would be great.

^Agreed. I also liked that movie when I was younger; however, I must admit that a lot of the essence that the original Lion King provided was not present in the sequel. Regardless, it was still good in its own merits (not close to the original Lion King though).

Propeller Toad said:
^Agreed. I also liked that movie when I was younger; however, I must admit that a lot of the essence that the original Lion King provided was not present in the sequel. Regardless, it was still good in its own merits (not close to the original Lion King though).
I tried comparing Lion King to practically every movie I've seen.

It was worse or equally bad about everything.

The worst part:

They spend the entire movie whining about a huge pride war. When it happens, there's about a dozen lions on each side.

Scar had at least a thousand hyenas from the looks of it.
scar%2Bhyenas.jpg

I mean seriously he looks like a Disney version of Hitler or Stalin.

Fawfulfury65 said:
The Lion King 2 is also a pretty good movie, but not as good as the first.

Yeah I liked the sequel as well, but it's normal for sequels to be inferior to their prequels.

I liked the Disney cartoons. The Lion King was no exception.

Unlike Snape, Scar has no redeeming features and is not awesome.

I love this movie. Used to love all the old Disney stuff, and had most of it on video tapes.

Grand Wheelie said:

I love this movie. Used to love all the old Disney stuff, and had most of it on video tapes.

I meant his voice.

GalacticPetey said:
Grand Wheelie said:

I meant his voice.
Scar has the best voice ever. I forgot the guy who plays him...

"I used to"? "when I was a kid"?

What're you guys no longer watching classic Disney movies? I STILL watch them religiously and I'm 23!

Come on guys, you're never too old for Disney. It would be like me saying: "Mario was a great game. I used to love that when I was a kid."
But ofcourse we still play Mario games to this day.

Back