The Lion King

Yeah i know bro ;)

Is it bad that I want to buy this on blu-ray?

I got the Diamond Edition of The Lion King, in which it comes included with 4 discs; Blu-Ray 3D; Blu-Ray; DVD; Digital Copy. However, I don't own a Blu-Ray 3D player, but I do have a Blu-Ray player at my disposal.

I've seen the movie and the Broadway musical. They're both good, but I don't know, I like some other Disney movies more.

I mean, The Lion King is seriously REALLY good, but it's just not my personal favorite.

One of the best films ever made, Disney or not. I liked the baboon, whatever his name was, and Scar (of course).

If only it weren't such a blatant ripoff of a Tezuka cartoon.

Kimba.JPG

I remember watching that as a kid. I really should see it again.

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
I don't know about that, since the film's partially based on Shakespeare's Hamlet.

Love this film, I watched the film and a play at disneyland, I remember the guy who was scar shook my brothers hand.

I heard that the similarities were just a coincidence, and that this was meant to be more like "Hamlet with Safari animals", according to the development team.

Smashgoom202 said:
I heard that the similarities were just a coincidence, and that this was meant to be more like "Hamlet with Safari animals", according to the development team.
it rips off something else?

Raven said:
Great movie with a good video game on the SNES
I owned the Genesis version, I played it ALL the freaking time. The second stage with the giraffes were a pain, though.

Back