Minecraft

well, your items DO stay there for about 3-4 minutes. That buys a lot of time and based on the "edge of the map" comment, I'm assuming you're on 360 version? Those maps aren't very big and Im pretty sure it wouldn't be hard to find the cave again if its on the edge of the map. Besides, even if the cave was more than a 3-4 minute run away, items are stuck in limbo when the chunks are unloaded and the 3-4 minute timer only would start when you get close

It's not like you fell in lava, but it doesnt matter anymore when you deleted the save I guess

I think he's playing the PC version, to my knowledge the 360 Edition doesn't have Emerald ore yet.

Agent Smith said:
I decided to go exploring somewhere around the edge of my map, and I found a huge cave system went exploring in it. I took all the precautions not to get lost. I found lapis lazulli (which I had never seen before) on the floor, and I was like "Fuck yeah". I mined it, and said, "welp I better head back to base before I die again". So I was heading back when I saw MOTHERFUCKING EMERALD. I have only been playing for like 2 months, and I hardly even play. It was the first time I'd ever seen it. Luckily I had an iron pickaxe. Feeling proud, I left for base, only to find that I was lost. So I decided to break the golden rule and dig straight up. Nope, no lava or anything. I made it to the surface. I felt on top of the motherfucking world. I had discovered my first lapis lazulli and MOTHERFUCKING EMERALD ore, and I had a bounty of coal and iron with me. Then I fell in the same hole i used to make it into the cave and died because for some reason I didn't fall in water this time.

I deleted my world out of anger and probably won't touch the game for another half-year.

Lapis & Emerald are kind of lackluster anyway. Lapis? Make some blue wool. Emerald? Enjoy watching villagers ask for 2 emerald in exchange for bread.

I've never found Lapis Lazuli or Emerald and there's really no disadvantage.

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
well, your items DO stay there for about 3-4 minutes. That buys a lot of time and based on the "edge of the map" comment, I'm assuming you're on 360 version? Those maps aren't very big and Im pretty sure it wouldn't be hard to find the cave again if its on the edge of the map. Besides, even if the cave was more than a 3-4 minute run away, items are stuck in limbo when the chunks are unloaded and the 3-4 minute timer only would start when you get close

It's not like you fell in lava, but it doesnt matter anymore when you deleted the save I guess

No I mean that I maxed out my map as far as it would go, and going past the edge would be suicide for I am directionaly retarded.

What bugs me the most is simply that I had never seen most of that crap anyway and it was like this huge feeling awesome moment fore me. Also I had almost all my iron with me in the form of armor and I don't now why but on my map iron had been a bitch to find.

I've been hooked on Minecraft ever since I got it. I still haven't found diamonds on the game though :(

I just had to restart my minecraft game. It glitched and I lost my house and location. :'(
I chose the desert with my latest house.

Mariomario64 said:
I've been thinking about starting a Minecraft server if anyone would be interested.

What are you going to do on it

Ness said:
Mariomario64 said:
Whatever anyone wants to do.

Sure, when it will be up? I'm thinking of creating Mr. Saturn village and mall building.
I'm doing mall building on my server

@Mariomario64 I'm in

Ness said:
Maharaja said:
Ness said:
Mariomario64 said:
Whatever anyone wants to do.

Sure, when it will be up? I'm thinking of creating Mr. Saturn village and mall building.
I'm doing mall building on my server

@Mariomario64 I'm in

Your server IP?

If you were talking to me, I haven't set it up yet, hopefully it'll be ready this weekend.

Ness said:
Sure, we can make a city with mall and saturn village

I built it 2 days ago and it looks awesome

I made a blueprint for the mall on my server I could PM it if you want

I downloaded the iPhone version of Minecraft. So far I have the free version, but I'll pay for the full version when I feel like it. I have enough money in iTunes cards to do so.

Does anyone here play the mobile version?

MCS said:
I downloaded the iPhone version of Minecraft. So far I have the free version, but I'll pay for the full version when I feel like it. I have enough money in iTunes cards to do so.

Does anyone here play the mobile version?

I played it on my iPad when I was in India last year without a computer, but it's terrible compared to the desktop version

MCS said:
Well, obviously. It'll suit me until I fish out the money for the desktop version, though.

i'd check if you can run it first

it won't run on my comp

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

Back