UGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
I wish some of you people on here weren't so damn hateful to other users on here. It's really annoying, and you make it NOT FUN to be on the forum. Is this what you want? For people to leave and not come back because of your hatefulness?! It's pissing me and some other users off. So you hateful people need to knock it off!
And if you come on here to hate, I will lock this thread. I am just making this aware to you guys out there who are mean for no reason to some of us.

Don't be upset, there are only a few 'hateful' people around here, but most of the time, they only mean that as a joke.
At the other hand, I can understand why you're mad, because it's very hard to recognize that on the internet.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Don't be upset, there are only a few 'hateful' people around here, but most of the time, they only mean that as a joke.
At the other hand, I can understand why you're mad, because it's very hard to recognize that on the internet.
Yeah even when they are joking, it's still annoying. :-\ And it is hard to tell if they are joking or not.

NintendoQueen said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
Yeah even when they are joking, it's still annoying. :-\ And it is hard to tell if they are joking or not.

Especially on the Internet. You can say something mean and act as if it was a joke or that you were interpreting it wrong.

I actually won't call names, as that'll be pretty rude towards these people.
And eventually, I could also mistake that.

I'm going to be honest.

People will be mean to you your entire life. Until you die there is always going to be someone somewhere who hates you. So you might want to learn to deal with it and change yourself, not others.

That said, I suppose people could be a bit more polite. But they shouldn't feel obligated to.

Seriously, guys.

So like I said, you can't be sensitive in today's society. Someone will hate you for whatever reason.

I'll bet a ton of people hate me. I don't care though. It's not like their opinions matter anyways.

Ever heard of a love/hate relationship?

But my experiences with those are for another thread.

Course, I don't really care when someone compliments me or insults me, so I probably can't speak very well on this matter.

They always show those bullying videos in school that always say "The phrase 'Sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me' is not true!" And I'm sitting there trying to think of a single instance when I've been hurt by what someone said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back