UGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, jump on IRC.

The Mariowiki-related chatrooms are horrible when it comes to abuse and harassment.

I was just talking about the forums. I've never been to the chatroom; my Java doesn't do that correctly or something. But the forums themselves are group hug worthy.

Hey, I'm pretty nice in the chatrooms, and that's all that matters! ;D

Im nice on chat.
Apart from once a user asked to me 'prove I was Lily from the forums' so I had to say I LOOOVVVVEEE LIINNNNK.

>>Kirby
Thanks for telling me the same thing as I did.

>>Remilia Bloody Scarlet
Arrogant?
I wasn't really aware about that.

Um...?

She's certainly knowledgeable, but she's not quite the genius she very often implies she is. Her English and Japanese, for instance, are sort of sub-par.

Keep in mind I try to do my best to be understandable.
Also don't expect a Russian to speak German perfectly.
Same applies to a Chinese speaking Turkish natively.

I understand that perfectly, and yes, you are understandable most of the time of which I applaud you for; but me problem is that you've boasted in the past about your exceptional English skills (and I think you've done the same with Japanese) despite making quite a lot of grammar mistakes that occasionally obscure the meaning of your comments.

Oh also, Lily, back off; this doesn't concern you. We're just having a vaguely pleasant discussion about linguistics. And...
Link said:
HYPPPPOOOOOCRRRRITTEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
inconceivable.jpg

No, I just Don't like mean and arrogant people calling knoledgeable, mature and considerate people 'arrogant.'
I rest my case.

Lily, don't do that.
We're in this thread to discourage people from being mean, not to encourage being mean, in order to protect the other person.

I kind of feel like a massive dick for this. I don't actually think of Yamihoshi in the negative light I just spent the last few posts implying, I just sort of said those things impulsively for god knows what reason.

sorry

Remilia Bloody Scarlet said:
I kind of feel like a massive *bleep* for this. I don't actually think of Yamihoshi in the negative light I just spent the last few posts implying, I just sort of said those things impulsively for god knows what reason.

sorry
I forgive you, but we have to see about the others *choughchoughlilychoughchoughchough*

Link said:
HYPPPPOOOOOCRRRRITTEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DP would be a "hypocrite" if DP claimed to be fluent in two languages and then criticized Yami for it. That didn't happen. This is the second time (I've seen) in the past couple of days you used a word wrong like that (first being "scapegoat.")

Stop throwing around words when you don't know what they mean. It doesn't look very smart.

Mason said:
Applejack said:
DP is one of the nicest people I've met on the Internet
lmfao

Well, out of all the people on the internet, DP's the only one that's been nice enough to buy me the Left 4 Dead series.

NintendoQueen said:
[size=24pt]OK TO END THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL:

HOW ABOUT NO MORE BEING MEAN TO PEOPLE FOR THE SAKE OF BEING MEAN. NO MORE MAKING FUN OF OTHER USERS ON HERE. I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING CERTAIN USERS PICK ON THESE OTHER USERS. IT'S CHILDISH! I FEEL LIKE I'M IN HIGH SCHOOL AGAIN....OH WAIT, I AM BECAUSE THERE ARE A TON OF SILLY TEENAGERS ACTING LIKE, WELL, TEENAGERS ON HERE. AND BY "ACTING LIKE TEENAGERS" I MEAN ACTING AS THOUGH YOU ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE AND THAT ONLY YOU MATTER.

*deep breath*

Okay, my rant is done.

No, I'm not done with my rant! When I think it's done, someone has to come in and being a fucking asshole! I am so sick and tired of seeing certain people be mean to my buddies on here. No one is perfect, but these people get mad over stupid ass grammar errors for God's sake! What has this world come to?!
"Oh I don't like you and you're so annoying b/c you don't know how to use English correctly!" UM! MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE THEY DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH AS THEIR NATIVE LANGUAGE, DUMBASS!!!! UGHHH!

GOD people on here are ridiculous! I am so fucking sick and tired of you guys bashing others FOR THE DUMBEST REASONS! YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE THAT! OH WAIT, YOU'RE TEENAGERS, SO YOU'RE GOING TO CONTINUE TO ACT LIKE ARROGANT ASSHOLES!

My rant is NOT done. . . . .

The whole thing is very uncomfortable when you won't name any names, NintendoQueen. I don't think "you know who you are" -esque logic is going to cut it here.

I don't mention names b/c I'm sure these people know who I'm talking about, and no I'm not going to mention names b/c I am not like that. I can PM the people who I think are like that, if you want.

EDIT:
Plus if you read some comments above, you can see some people ALREADY picking on other users ON THIS THREAD! Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back