UGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, Im fed up with people making me feel like shit, Im serious, if by christmas I feel the same I will take a few months off.

Applejack said:
Hahahaha oh fuck.
Am I just to stupid to realize he's actually a jerk or something?
Ugh......
Shit.
No, I don't think DP's a jerk, but I saw "nicest person on the internet" as a bit of a stretch. That said, I think DP's manners are great -- which can't really be said for Javelin at this point.

[size=24pt]OK TO END THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL:

HOW ABOUT NO MORE BEING MEAN TO PEOPLE FOR THE SAKE OF BEING MEAN. NO MORE MAKING FUN OF OTHER USERS ON HERE. I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING CERTAIN USERS PICK ON THESE OTHER USERS. IT'S CHILDISH! I FEEL LIKE I'M IN HIGH SCHOOL AGAIN....OH WAIT, I AM BECAUSE THERE ARE A TON OF SILLY TEENAGERS ACTING LIKE, WELL, TEENAGERS ON HERE. AND BY "ACTING LIKE TEENAGERS" I MEAN ACTING AS THOUGH YOU ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE AND THAT ONLY YOU MATTER.

*deep breath*

Okay, my rant is done.

I hope nobody called me mean, because I always try to not be mean.
However, it can happen sometimes, when making a joke (happens more and more lately), or after some alcoholic drinks (doesn't happen much), for example.

So Lily, Arielle, anyone else, if you see someone being mean, it's not me~~~n.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
However, it can happen sometimes, when making a joke (happens more and more lately), or after some alcoholic drinks (doesn't happen much), for example.

So Lily, Arielle, anyone else, if you see someone being mean, it's not me~~~n.

Yami--You are definitely NOT one of the mean ones; you are one of the nicer and cooler people on this forum :) I'm talking about....others....

Yami is one of the nicest people on here who helped me out quite a few times. She is the last user I would accuse of being purposely mean on this forum.

Goombella said:
Yami is one of the nicest people on here who helped me out quite a few times. She is the last user I would accuse of being purposely mean on this forum.
Yeah we were having a discussion about "mean" users and she thought maybe we were talking about her, which is not true.
But I am NOT going to mention the names of the "mean ones". They know who they are.

That's also what I meant by "If you see someone being mean, it's not me~~~n".
I meant, "it's not me", but I've added the "~~~n" to make it sound funnier, like in "If you see someone being mean, it's not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen".

ANd thanks, you 3.

Goombella said:
Yes, Yami, I said this.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
That's also what I meant by "If you see someone being mean, it's not me~~~n".
I meant, "it's not me", but I've added the "~~~n" to make it sound funnier, like in "If you see someone being mean, it's not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen".

ANd thanks, you 3.
You are welcome, Yami :) You are cool.

I would do it for anyone who helped/was nice to me in the past.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Goombella said:
I would do it for anyone who helped/was nice to me in the past.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Yes that is very true!
I always go by this: Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Sooooo, why do people want to be treated in a shitty way???

>>Goombella
So you really saw the original post?
I've quickly edited it out, when I realized that I did read your post, but forgot that for some reason.

>>NintendoQueen
Thanks again, and it also proofs that not all people here are mean.
Every Forum has mean people, as well as nice people.

As far as I've heard from other people telling about GameFAQs, SMWCentral, Kodewerx, GSCentral, ACMLM, etc., this is actually one of the nicer Forums on the internet.
Said Forums are one of the meanest me and my friends know.

I hope I'm not being considered mean, because if I say something mean in front of someone, I'm joking unless I'm trying to be honest or straightforward, in which case I won't use personal insults.

I try to keep my trash-talk behind their backs, not in front of their faces.

Mason said:
I hope I'm not being considered mean, because if I say something mean in front of someone, I'm joking unless I'm trying to be honest or straightforward, in which case I won't use personal insults.

I try to keep my trash-talk behind their backs, not in front of their faces.
I don't think anyone thinks of you as mean.

Just saying.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>Goombella
So you really saw the original post?
I've quickly edited it out, when I realized that I did read your post, but forgot that for some reason.

>>NintendoQueen
Thanks again, and it also proofs that not all people here are mean.
Every Forum has mean people, as well as nice people.

As far as I've heard from other people telling about GameFAQs, SMWCentral, Kodewerx, GSCentral, ACMLM, etc., this is actually one of the nicer Forums on the internet.
Said Forums are one of the meanest me and my friends know.
I think this forum is actually pretty nice!

YamiHoshi.nl said:
You're not mean, just a bit arrogant.

oh wait oops

('sides, no drinker on this forum is a bigger bitch than me.)

This is honestly one of the better forums out there when it comes to bullying and harrassment

Group hug.

*awkward moment*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back