UGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure but for me it would be like

do you know anyone who does hate you?

Oh yeah, there's plenty of people that I know for sure hate me. And a bunch of people here who probably do. And I don't even have that many friends so if I was your average emotional teenager I'd probably do something insanely stupid like drugs or suicide.

See? Apathy is better sometimes.

Jack Noir said:
Oh yeah, there's plenty of people that I know for sure hate me. And a bunch of people here who probably do. And I don't even have that many friends so if I was your average emotional teenager I'd probably do something insanely stupid like drugs or suicide.

See? Apathy is better sometimes.

Yeah true,im sure many people hate me on here and like me

Who are these hateful people you ask? You all know who you are!
Like Yami said, I'm not naming any names out here. And I'm not just talking about me, there are other people who feel attacked on this forum.

These haters make it not fun to be on here. I came on here b/c I'm interested in video games like you guys, but with some stuff on here, some of you are hateful (whether or not you're joking around) You make it NOT FUN!!!!

NintendoQueen said:
Like Yami said, I'm not naming any names out here. And I'm not just talking about me, there are other people who feel attacked on this forum.

These haters make it not fun to be on here. I came on here b/c I'm interested in video games like you guys, but with some stuff on here, some of you are hateful (whether or not you're joking around) You make it NOT FUN!!!!
So are you hating the haters? :wario:

NintendoQueen said:

Not that seems understandable :)

Marwikedor said:
NintendoQueen said:

So are you hating the haters? :wario:
Yes I'm hatin' on tha hata's !

NintendoQueen said:

message me the "haters" I don't think I'm mean....just retarded

Steelers Suck said:
Jack Noir said:
People can choose to not be douchebags. But they shouldn't feel obligated to.

>_____________________________________________>
-______________________________________________-

NintendoQueen said:

There are two ways to make this better.

1. Ask people to stop being mean.
2. Stop being so sensitive.

Which one do you have more control over?

The hatred present on this forum's Mindless Junk II, and the outside forum Xephyr Board is far more extravagant than anything said in the public boards here. At most, you get petty newbie insults or cruel criticisms from one of the veterans on most of this forum; MJII and Xephyr are basically elitist clubs dedicated to belittling those we don't like, and removing those we find unworthy of our genius and majesty. So it really could be far, far worse in the public boards.

That having been said, Dr. Javelin, please stop being such a ****. People can be sensitive if they want to, and it's basically an obligation for everyone to at least make an attempt to be polite and friendly to others, which is common etiquette you puzzlingly lack.

Remilia Bloody Scarlet said:
The hatred present on this forum's Mindless Junk II, and the outside forum Xephyr Board is far more extravagant than anything said in the public boards here. At most, you get petty newbie insults or cruel criticisms from one of the veterans on most of this forum; MJII and Xephyr are basically elitist clubs dedicated to belittling those we don't like, and removing those we find unworthy of our genius and majesty. So it really could be far, far worse in the public boards.
DP the commoners aren't supposed to know that.

That having been said, Dr. Javelin, please stop being such a *bleep*. People can be sensitive if they want to, and it's basically an obligation for everyone to at least make an attempt to be polite and friendly to others, which is common etiquette you puzzlingly lack.
The same could be said about you.

And this is more or less my polite response; my angry ranting self from a few months ago would have said something like "DEAL WITH IT AND STOP COMPLAINING" even though I really don't mean that.

I am slowly improving, or at least in my own eyes. And I'm not going to quote myself from a few months ago because even I think that I was a real jerk.

I'm polite to those who are polite to others. Calm persons who are forced to yell only do so because their target is too bullheaded to listen to calm reason. I will concede you're no longer viciously belittling everyone like you did a few weeks ago, but your belief that people should not be sensitive or show their emotions, and that apathetic persons are much more logical and reasonable is an annoying and inaccurate sentiment.

Why is empathy so bad? Why should you be considered lesser for understanding an emotional problem your friend is going through and desiring to help them? Why should you be considered weak for taking offense to a joke that you find tasteless and mean? Why shouldn't you feel hurt that someone finds you annoying or resentful, especially those you've tried to befriend or accommodate? Why shouldn't you have the common courtesy to respect your friend's beliefs, choices and lifestyle even if you don't agree with them?

There is a point where excess display of emotions can be a problem; emotional instability is not a pleasant experience for any of the parties involved. But wow, is it really so bad to feel emotions and empathy and not want to be a blank, heartless zombie? So your "Oh I'm so emotionless and apathetic and COOL" attitude really needs to just stop. You've been in huge trouble in the past for saying things without regard for the feelings or emotions of others, may I remind.

And yes, I understand I basically ruined NintendoQueen's thread here. I'm deeply sorry, but I had to set the record straight for this guy.

I'm polite to those who are polite to others. Calm persons who are forced to yell only do so because their target is too bullheaded to listen to calm reason. I will concede you're no longer viciously belittling everyone like you did a few weeks ago, but your belief that people should not be sensitive or show their emotions, and that apathetic persons are much more logical and reasonable is an annoying and inaccurate sentiment.
Actually, I have no problem with those people. But being on the Internet practically invites criticism.

And no, I'm not that apathetic, just more so than the average person. Which makes me really confused sometimes, I suppose. Admittedly, right now would count.

Why is empathy so bad? Why should you be considered lesser for understanding an emotional problem your friend is going through and desiring to help them? Why should you be considered weak for taking offense to a joke that you find tasteless and mean? Why shouldn't you feel hurt that someone finds you annoying or resentful, especially those you've tried to befriend or accommodate? Why shouldn't you have the common courtesy to respect your friend's beliefs, choices and lifestyle even if you don't agree with them?
Have no problem with empathy; it would be nice sometimes if I had some. I only really have a problem when people are over-sensitive (and no I don't think NQ is).

There is a point where excess display of emotions can be a problem; emotional instability is not a pleasant experience for any of the parties involved. But wow, is it really so bad to feel emotions and empathy and not want to be a blank, heartless zombie? So your "Oh I'm so emotionless and apathetic and COOL" attitude really needs to just stop. You've been in huge trouble in the past for saying things without regard for the feelings or emotions of others, may I remind.
I'm not trying to act as if being fairly emotionless is impressive. It's just me. And I know it's one of the major problems with myself.

I'm also slowly improving. Slowly. A year or so I'll look back on this post and laugh or something. OH MY GOD HE CAN LAUGH THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE

And yes, I understand I basically ruined NintendoQueen's thread here. I'm deeply sorry, but I had to set the record straight for this guy.
Yeah, I'm sorry NQ. I should have just PM'd you my responses or something.

Jack Noir said:

I have no control on how sensitive I am. I can be quite sensitive, it's part of who I am.

@Javelin and DP----And you guys don't have to worry, you didn't ruin my thread. I didn't mean to create arguments on here either. I just want people to know I am sick of all the hatred on here. I'm talking about hatred towards other users.

NintendoQueen said:
Jack Noir said:

I have no control on how sensitive I am. I can be quite sensitive, it's part of who I am.

@Javelin and DP----And you guys don't have to worry, you didn't ruin my thread. I didn't mean to create arguments on here either. I just want people to know I am sick of all the hatred on here. I'm talking about hatred towards other users.
I've known people to act over-sensitive just to irritate others, I'm not saying that you're like that but it's one of the things that irks me.

Also I can't really ask someone to be less sensitive and yet say that I can't change my own personality.

Dammit MBV you got me apologizing. Bastard points -15

Yeah I'm just plain old sensitive. I've ALWAYS been like this :-\ and I don't like being so sensitive.

I just don't like seeing people being so hateful to each other on here.

Dr. Javelin said:
which is common etiquette you puzzlingly lack.
The same could be said about you.
I didn't want to get involved in this, but DP is one of the nicest people I've met on the Internet, and I won't take you of all people call DP rude, so please shut up.
Now I'm going to leave, because I really don't want to get into a fight here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back