UGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
NintendoQueen said:
I don't mention names b/c I'm sure these people know who I'm talking about, and no I'm not going to mention names b/c I am not like that. I can PM the people who I think are like that, if you want.
Well if it's me, I don't know. You guys keep saying it's not me, but every time I enter one of these threads people start raging. Maybe I'm doing it by accident or maybe I'm a secret agent.

JhB5v.jpg

I like my threadsh shhaken, not shtirred...

Well I personally don't think you are a mean one on here, but I was going through the last few pages and a certain someone (NOT YOU) keeps on giving people sh!t. They know who they are and if you read, you will know too.
I think it's ridiculous that people jump down other's throats for their not-so-good use of English (and other STUPID TRIVIAL REASONS!). Seriously? NOT EVERYONE SPEAKS ENGLISH, *bleep*S!!!
Oh geez, I swear. This is so *bleep*ing annoying.

Mason said:
NintendoQueen said:
I don't mention names b/c I'm sure these people know who I'm talking about, and no I'm not going to mention names b/c I am not like that. I can PM the people who I think are like that, if you want.
Well if it's me, I don't know. You guys keep saying it's not me, but every time I enter one of these threads people start raging. Maybe I'm doing it by accident or maybe I'm a secret agent.

JhB5v.jpg

It's not you, I think. Maybe you simply post in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Also I don't really think we can blame anyone here, except maybe me but I think that argument's over.

Though if I had to point fingers at someone, it would probably be Lily, just because she can't calm down. I have to agree with MBV here.

Dr. Javelin said:
Mason said:
NintendoQueen said:

JhB5v.jpg

It's not you, I think. Maybe you simply post in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Also I don't really think we can blame anyone here, except maybe me but I think that argument's over.

Though if I had to point fingers at someone, it would probably be Lily, just because she can't calm down. I have to agree with MBV here.
Dont you start as well
Or I might really leave.

I think you all just need to shut the fuck up (and perhaps lock this topic) because you're all at fault (except Mason, and some others).

NintendoQueen, what did you think would come out of a topic where you bitch about people being mean. It's basically placing a giant beacon calling upon all of the problems you have with everyone to be talked about and worked on in here. Don't get so pissy when someone asks for clarification on your incredibly vague rants because they sound as if you're pissed at everyone when it's just a handful of people. Also, as of late, you need to take a chill pill. I've seen your one-time rants like a dozen times already. They don't really help solve anything, they just stir up issues because, as much as you like to try to cover it up, there are a bunch of young and naive users here that talk about stuff they have no clue about. If you have a problem with someone, don't make a stupid topic dedicated to vaguely call that person out--send them a PM, and if you're that seriously offended by a comment of theirs, report it (and don't be surprised if a mod tells you to stop being such a baby). If you're seriously that frustrated with the quality of the users here (even though it's not with much justification), then perhaps that departure you've been threatening might do you some good for a few weeks.

Remi, even though you--actually, you already know what I'm going to say, because you've said it yourself, congrats! Your only real "bad" comment was your first one you made about Yami, and it wasn't even that bad. I hate to sound like Javelin here, but people need to stop being so emotional about things and learn to take criticism and jokes.

Lily, you seriously need to shut up, because you're not helping in the slightest. And don't think that waving around the threat of you leaving is going to permit you from using "no u" tactics in arguments. The recent debacle did not concern you in the slightest, but you budged in without really knowing what you were talking about, just making you look silly.

If you guys really want problems to stop, try to look at why problems are starting, and why they're focused on you. In my experience, people aren't just dicks to random people for no reason--there's always something that triggers it. As I said in the NQ paragraph, works problems out in PM or report posts, because incessantly crying and whining about things just continues the cycle of assery.

Hypnotoad said:
I think you all just need to shut the *bleep* up (and perhaps lock this topic) because you're all at fault (except Mason, and some others).

NintendoQueen, what did you think would come out of a topic where you bitch about people being mean. It's basically placing a giant beacon calling upon all of the problems you have with everyone to be talked about and worked on in here. Don't get so pissy when someone asks for clarification on your incredibly vague rants because they sound as if you're pissed at everyone when it's just a handful of people. Also, as of late, you need to take a chill pill. I've seen your one-time rants like a dozen times already. They don't really help solve anything, they just stir up issues because, as much as you like to try to cover it up, there are a bunch of young and naive users here that talk about stuff they have no clue about. If you have a problem with someone, don't make a stupid topic dedicated to vaguely call that person out--send them a PM, and if you're that seriously offended by a comment of theirs, report it (and don't be surprised if a mod tells you to stop being such a baby). If you're seriously that frustrated with the quality of the users here (even though it's not with much justification), then perhaps that departure you've been threatening might do you some good for a few weeks.

Yes I realized this thread would conjure up some major issues. I don't know, I was just upset to see hatred towards some of my friends on here. (And my friends do tell me via PM that there are certain people being mean to them). I'm being vague, because I don't want to personally attack anyone on here.
And yes, I do need to take a chill pill (you know how many times I have heard that throughout my life?) I'm a sensitive person and I do need to chill and let things slide. That is something I need to work on. Also something OUTSIDE of this forum is bothering me, and I guess I'm bringing my anger and whining into this thread.

And you're right, maybe if I do leave for a few weeks or so, it'll do me some good (although I do come on here when I am extremely bored. I guess I need to find some good hobbies in the meantime.)

Im addicted to this forum, yes I do act like a twat a lot and most the community hates me because of it, maybe a few weeks break excluding mafia could do everyone some good.

This thread is going far out of hand.
Dear Moderators, could you lock this thread, it's now becoming a Flame War Combo Thread.

NB: Who's actually Remi?

You know what's more annoying than people who are mean on the internet? People who whine about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back