EXPERIMENT OVER ~Thanks for participating!~

Re: A great story

I saw.
Thus, he's most likely trolling.
Could be a friend.

Wait, so back then he wrote a really awesome story, near-perfect grammar, etc.?
And now he's created a dull story with frequent spelling/grammar mistakes?

my head just went asplode

Mariomario64 said:
Wait, so back then he wrote a really awesome story, near-perfect grammar, etc.?
And now he's created a dull story with frequent spelling/grammar mistakes?

my head just went asplode

This is a awesome storie, asshole.

STOKAL
based on a true story.

Part 28
by Nintendoobsessed

When we all arrived at our destination, I was dazed. Klamkel was right. Mother Brain apeared by our side, but hurried to the village, not seeing us. Oh my...said Klamkel. We have to hurry after Mother Brain immediatly! He grabbed his books, and the notebook, and wrote in it. We were at the foot of a tall hill. Mother Brain had already dissapeard. Quickly! We have to find my past! But Klamkel began to sweat. He wisapeard with Klaskel. Klamkel finally spoke. But um... you 2 stay here. Why cant- "You 2 don't have a weapon." Interupted Klamkel. Is it really THAT dangerous? Asked Sarah. Just stay here. Said Klaskel. Something was going on. They both started going up the hill. Me and Sarah watched them. Sarah was the first one to say "Lets follow them." We waited for them both to dissapear. We hurried up the hill, and got tired. It was taller then I'd expected. We were about halfway. We finnaly got to the top and gasped. A village loomed before us. A figure came running at us. WHAT ARE YOU DOING? It was Klamkel. We...uh...said Sarah. Lets go. Said Klaskel. We're going to hide behind that large bush said Klamkel. Seconds later, we all stood (gigantic bush!!!) up. After about a minute, a heated arguement started with Klamkel and Klaskel. All of a sudden, Klamkel made a shocking statement. Just beacause I made Klaskel and Stylop dosent mean... Everyone stared at Klamkel who sweared. "Its the truth." Said Klaskel. Klamkel also wanted to make a war machine. So he made Stylop. Klamkel sweared. I vowed that I wouldent say anything of the truth, but now said Klaskel...The truth was going to be revealed.

Next Time: Everything... REVEALED! Part 29.

To be continued...

Pinkie Pie said:
Hey, Nintendoobsessed, I have a suggestion. Why don't you learn to except constructive criticism? Not everyone will like your story, ya know. :P.
DID YOU PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THIS COMMENT AT ALL?

@NintendoObssessed http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism#Constructive_criticism
Read it. Stop flaming. You may end up being banned. Not to mention I'm in a bad mood today, because of your flaming.

Vanillite said:
Wow. You're just trying to *bleep* with us now. Just stop. Nobody cares about your story. When you think someone is complimenting your story, they're actually using a magical tool called "sarcasm". Everybody knows your story is a *bleep*ty attention grabber. Stop saying your story is true. IT'S NOT TRUE, YOU MOTHER *bleep*ER! NOBODY THINKS YOUR STORY IS GOOD. THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE LOCKED BECAUSE OF ITS STUPIDITY. IF YOU THINK EVEN *bleep*ING GUESTS CARE ABOUT YOUR STORY...

NO.

SHUT THE *bleep* UP. NOBODY LIKES YOU.

Glad to know we're all equal here.

PokemonMaster said:
@NintendoObssessed http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism#Constructive_criticism
Read it. Stop flaming. You may end up being banned. Not to mention I'm in a bad mood today, because of your flaming.

Nintendoobsessed said:
I hope everybodys enjoying the story. :) :) :)

Heres more!!! :) :)
(late quote)

Um, you are obviously stupid not paying attention to these comments.

Noone likes it.

I mean, just look at Pyro's rant.

Also, just so you read it:

PokemonMaster said:
[size=14pt]@NintendoObssessed http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism#Constructive_criticism

Supremo said:

PokemonMaster said:
[size=14pt]@NintendoObssessed http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism#Constructive_criticism

So others are allowed to flame at me, but I'm not? What rank do I need before I can safely hurt others feelings?

Nintendoobsessed said:
So others are allowed to flame at me, but I'm not? What rank do I need before I can safely hurt others feelings?
They're not necessarily flaming, they're just saying they don't like your story. People are entitled to their own opinions, ya know. And it's against the rules to flame.

Nintendoobsessed said:

Forum Administrator.

Guess I need to repost this AGAIN:

Vanillite said:
Wow. You're just trying to *bleep* with us now. Just stop. Nobody cares about your story. When you think someone is complimenting your story, they're actually using a magical tool called "sarcasm". Everybody knows your story is a *bleep*ty attention grabber. Stop saying your story is true. IT'S NOT TRUE, YOU MOTHER *bleep*ER! NOBODY THINKS YOUR STORY IS GOOD. THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE LOCKED BECAUSE OF ITS STUPIDITY. IF YOU THINK EVEN *bleep*ING GUESTS CARE ABOUT YOUR STORY...

NO.

Not flaming, huh?

Nintendoobsessed said:
Guess I need to repost this AGAIN:

Vanillite said:

NO.

Not flaming, huh?
That's not flaming, that's just a rant.

apocalypseArisen said:
Nintendoobsessed said:

Forum Administrator.

Vanillite is a forum administrator? I didn't realize.

Nintendoobsessed said:
apocalypseArisen said:
Nintendoobsessed said:

Forum Administrator.

Vanillite is a forum administrator? I didn't realize. How can one tell if someone is an administrator? I thought that their user names were different colors.
*facehoof*

Supremo said:

PokemonMaster said:

Definition of flaming:

Flaming, also known as bashing, is hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users. Flaming usually occurs in the social context of an Internet forum, Internet Relay Chat (IRC), Usenet, by e-mail, game servers such as Xbox Live or Playstation Network, and on video-sharing websites.

And I saw noone do this.

Also, we're not insulting you. We're giving you the facts that noone likes it, and that it could be way better.

That's

PokemonMaster said:
[size=14pt] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism#Constructive_criticism

And:

Nintendoobsessed said:
apocalypseArisen said:
Nintendoobsessed said:

Forum Administrator.

Vanillite is a forum administrator? I didn't realize. How can one tell if someone is an administrator? I thought that their user names were different colors.
Epic fail bro.

Dr. Javelin said:
He. Was. Joking.

Really. Who's to say I'm not joking? You're willing to ban me because I'm flaming, which is swearing at someone else. Do I need to mean it? Can someone continually insult someone else, and then say they are joking to get out of it? Could I kill and say it was a joke? And who are you to judge whether someone is joking or not? Is it if they have a good story? Does talent make a person good? Do people with lesser abilities deserve lesser respect? They deserve to be "flamed" but it's only a "joke"?

Back