EXPERIMENT OVER ~Thanks for participating!~

Re: A great story

Pinkie Pie said:
Uh, no one likes it is an opinion. :S.
Actually:

After reading the comments it seems to me nobody likes it.

I may be wrong, though.

Nintendoobsessed said:
Vanillite is a forum administrator? I didn't realize.

Yep!

Dr. Javelin said:
Ooh you want there.

inb4Shyguy

Just to get this settled...

Shy Guy you are my favorite administrator and I hope you don't ban me.

Actually, I have to admit that you guys have been flaming him a bit. There's a line between friendly but harsh criticism and flaming, and you guys have crossed the line into flaming. It didn't start out that way, but it's become that.

Still, that doesn't mean that NintendoObsessed is in the clear either, he'd been entirely unresponsive to the criticism you guys (and I, however I haven't been flaming) have posted.

That doesn't give you the right to flame though. Let his story suck if you want. Why should it bother you that he's posting it? Just ignore it if you think it's lame.

Dr. Javelin said:
Actually, I have to admit that you guys have been flaming him a bit. There's a line between friendly but harsh criticism and flaming, and you guys have crossed the line into flaming. It didn't start out that way, but it's become that.

Still, that doesn't mean that NintendoObsessed is in the clear either, he'd been entirely unresponsive to the criticism you guys (and I, however I haven't been flaming) have posted.

That doesn't give you the right to flame though. Let his story suck if you want. Why should it bother you that he's posting it? Just ignore it if you think it's lame.
I don't think I have been flaming here.

Supremo said:
I may be wrong, though.

Dr. Javelin said:

Thank you. This has been the exact point I have been trying to make. I have been ignoring criticism, and been flamed in response. What if I WAS in elementary school? I probably would be bawling my eyes out. I imagine children do post on here. Please be careful, and don't accidentally hurt children.

Goodbye.

Nintendoobsessed said:
Dr. Javelin said:

Thank you. This has been the exact point I have been trying to make. I have been ignoring criticism, and been flamed in response. What if I WAS in elementary school? I probably would be bawling my eyes out. I imagine children do post on here. Please be careful, and don't accidentally hurt children.

Goodbye.
Raegquit.

Eh, your responses haven't been too kind either, NintendoObsessed.

God I sound like a mod I should shut up already or something

apocalypseArisen said:
Javelin... Are you... Mediating?

Hell must've frozen over.
Oh my, you're actually right.

This is not logical. I must return to my angry ways in order to return the universe to its original state.

Dr. Javelin said:
apocalypseArisen said:
Javelin... Are you... Mediating?

Hell must've frozen over.
Oh my, you're actually right.

This is not logical. I must return to my angry ways in order to return the universe to its original state.

I actually kinda like this side of you, Jav.

Nintendoobsessed said:
Supremo said:
Also, just so you read it:

PokemonMaster said:
[size=14pt]@NintendoObssessed http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism#Constructive_criticism
Read it. Stop flaming. You may end up being banned. Not to mention I'm in a bad mood today, because of your flaming.

So others are allowed to flame at me, but I'm not? What rank do I need before I can safely hurt others feelings?
@NintendoObsessed
There is no rank. There is no tolerance for flaming no matter what rank you are. If you do flame with the admin rank you WILL BE DEMOTED OR EVEN BANNED!
Stop fustrating me or I'll report you to the mods for flaming against users who are just telling you tips to improve.
This is what most banned users do before they become a banned user. (You, not me or anyone else here.) Unless you want to be banned quit flaming. I'm not going to be some bystander and watch this fight go on. I'm going to put an end to it, whether you like it or not. I may even call a mod to lock this. Or even delete this. Normal users have power as well on this forum. This site is a really nice place. You're killing part of it by your flaming. I don't care now if you're lying about your story. I want you to stop flaming. You might as well rename the thread to NintendoObsessed's flaming thread.

PokemonMaster said:
This site is a really nice place.
In the middle of an angry post, that just doesn't make much sense.

Look, if you don't like the story then just do something else with your time. You're not required to read it.

The experiment is now over! I decided to see what would happen if I took the role of a young child writing a story. As you can see from reading this thread, never EVER let a younger child come here and write a story. Some will flame at you, and pay moderators to threaten you if you try to defend yourself. I'm going to work on my real story now. Just wanted to see how kind this forum would be to a young child. Thank you for the experiance!

Guys you know when I chopped that guy's arm off and blew up his house?

It was all an experiment! I was just joking with him. I sent his arm back to him via UPS so I hope there's no hard feelings.

Or the "young child" would flame at you. T_T
Pyro flamed because you flamed him. We were just trying to help you. T_T

Nintendoobsessed said:
The experiment is now over! I decided to see what would happen if I took the role of a young child writing a story. As you can see from reading this thread, never EVER let a younger child come here and write a story. Some will flame at you, and pay moderators to threaten you if you try to defend yourself. I'm going to work on my real story now. Just wanted to see how kind this forum would be to a young child. Thank you for the experiance!
Wh-

FUCK YOU.

The guy could've just said he was expirimenting at first and I could play along with it.

Instead I flamed him because we thought he was doing it on purpose.

EDIT: I just saw the epic joke about me being an administrator. Sig'd.

what the hell?

Nintendoobsessed said:
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
WTF

Mason said:
Guys you know when I chopped that guy's arm off and blew up his house?

It was all an experiment! I was just joking with him. I sent his arm back to him via UPS so I hope there's no hard feelings.

Oh, no hard feelings.

Back