EXPERIMENT OVER ~Thanks for participating!~

Nabber Simpson said:
Is this ban-worthy?
I'll tell my thoughts later...
Actually, he has a pretty good point.

Though this is trolling to a certain extent.

It is.
Also, if I know elementary school students, this isn't how they write and it's kind of insulting. Most people can write better than this.
Also, I did see this coming, and I have to say I'm still annoyed.

Nabber Simpson said:
Also, if I know elementary school students, this isn't how they write and it's kind of insulting. Most people can write better than this.
Damn straight.

"Expirement"?! What? I mean, if I recall, when I went to elementary, NOBODY wrote THIS bad.

This should really be locked.

Okay honestly you guys need to calm down.

He got you guys good, and you deserved it, I suppose. You can go about your business.

Dr. Javelin said:

He got you guys good, and you deserved it, I suppose. You can go about your business.
Since when have I flamed???

Dr. Javelin said:

Javelin's right.

Now let's all abandon this thread.

You guys weren't exactly in the right either: see this post - http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=8871.msg262482#msg262482.

Except, problem is, you guys were even worse than the Nibbles the Koopa story people. 13 pages of (mostly) hate?! Seriously.

(woulda made more sense if the last seven posts didn't butt in front of me >:O)

Nintendoobsessed said:
The experiment is now over! I decided to see what would happen if I took the role of a young child writing a story. As you can see from reading this thread, never EVER let a younger child come here and write a story. Some will flame at you, and pay moderators to threaten you if you try to defend yourself. I'm going to work on my real story now. Just wanted to see how kind this forum would be to a young child. Thank you for the experiance!
Uh..

I'm 11, and I take constructive criticism.

And I bet you just said this because you couldn't say anything else about the criticism but flaming

Captain Viridian said:
You guys weren't exactly in the right either: see this post - http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=8871.msg262482#msg262482.

Except, problem is, you guys were even worse than the Nibbles the Koopa story people. 13 pages of (mostly) hate?! Seriously.

(woulda made more sense if the last seven posts didn't butt in front of me >:O)
Nibbles did this on purpose and I think he didn't know any better.
He broke tis rule:
Use proper grammer
Not quoted right but you get my point

MCD, YOU HATED IT TOO SO YOUR AGRUEMENT DOESN'T COUNT

By that I mean that this sound like a pre schoolers story. This is technically ban worthy. Our forum isn't an experiment.

PokemonMaster said:
By that I mean that this sound like a pre schoolers story. This is technically ban worthy. Our forum isn't an experiment.
Actually, you all are in violation of rule 7 by flaming this guy.

7. Show respect towards ALL members, no matter who they are. Do not flame people, or bait them into flaming you and don't be a troll. No racial slurs or any type of prejudicial comments.

Though it can also be argued that he was baiting you into flaming him, that doesn't make your actions any more excusable. I mean, it's okay to poke fun at a story as long as it's light-hearted, but PokemonMaster and Pyroguy, you two have definitely been flaming.

I'm not a mod (and heaven help us if I ever become one) but you are out of line in my opinion.

Nabber Simpson said:
Not locked. I think that Nintendoobsessed should be banned. This was still trolling.
What the
PokemonMaster said:
HUH?!?!?!?!?!

I was being nice at the begining but when NintendoObsessed started flaming..... I wanted to end the fight. I guess I went overboard trying to be the "peacekeeper". l"._.

I also went overboard. I didn't even care about this thread until I saw how bad it was.

Dr. Javelin said:
7. Show respect towards ALL members, no matter who they are. Do not flame people, or bait them into flaming you and don't be a troll. No racial slurs or any type of prejudicial comments.
He kind of technically baited me into flaming. This forum is almost all 11-20 age, and if he wanted to "experiment", then he should go to 4chan or something. I mean, look at all the respect he got from his other story.

This forum is for discussions. Not experiments.

Mariomario64 said:
Now let's all abandon this thread.

We did

Nine days ago -_-

I just looked through this thread today for the first time.

Lemme just say that this was incredibly stupid. I didn't read his crap story though, but I giggled at the reactions you guys had. Can't believe I missed this.

Back