EXPERIMENT OVER ~Thanks for participating!~

Re: A great story

OHH!!!! This stori is soooooooooo good You sem to ALWYS rember qoution maks and pereods And ur stori has sch a col pot!!! Yor charters r sso devlooped nd its very intrsting!! Lso it sooo isnt trentning to unger gests on here!! Oh tis is so col nd ur gramar is PERFECT!!!

Vanillite said:
OHH!!!! This stori is soooooooooo good You sem to ALWYS rember qoution maks and pereods And ur stori has sch a col pot!!! Yor charters r sso devlooped nd its very intrsting!! Lso it sooo isnt trentning to unger gests on here!! Oh tis is so col nd ur gramar is PERFECT!!!

You said I didnt remember those things earlier? :???: :???: :???:

STOKAL
based on a true story

Part 23
by Nintendoobsessed

He threw a spinning blade our way. I sped to the side. I took a quick swipe at him. He screeched, and grabbed ryan. He barely damaged Its head with his weapon. The skinner robot started to fly, making the blades on his head spin. Ryan was being pulled up to the spinning blades. I jumped and swapped his feet off. Susie fell to the ground. The S robot fell to the ground, Ryan ran, and hurled the sharp object at the S robots blades. They jammed, exploding. The robot fell to the ground. Susie crawled away. The robot sent tons of blades. They exploded with Sparks. I lunged, and cut of the blade hands. No! Ack! He said. I am supossed to be the new Commander... NOOO! I AM the new Commander Computer! I AMMM! He attacked. I swung, knocking of his head. But the battle wasent over yet. BODY! IGNITE! He roared. He sounded like Commander Computer! The body stomped at me. Ryan attacked the head. The body turned around and ran at Ryan. I slashed it downward. All that was left was the head. It buzzed, and flew into the air. I swiped at it, but it was too high. A final drill appeard. I cut it off. Ryan threw the weapon. It was smacked to the ground (the skinner robot). I used Sparks. Up ahead, a machine for healing was there. Ryan tried it, and all ?the skin came back? I was healed. Susie used it too. She didnt have to lay on my back anymore. We continued to a medal door. It opened.

Next Time: Season Finale! Part 24...

To be continued...

Nintendoobsessed said:
Vanillite said:

You said I didnt remember those things earlier? :???: :???: :???:
-_-

-_-

-_-

-_-

Yoshiwalker said:
Nintendoobsessed said:
based on a true story
Once again

1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

Thank you! Someone does apreciate my story, so I will continue. I was almost stopped, then it wouldent be so funny.
STOKAL
based on a true story

SEASON FINALE PART 1
Part 24
Part 1
by Nintendoobsessed

SAFELY LEAVE YOUR ROOMS. Said Mother Brain in the intercom. She was using her hypnotic voice. "GO TO THE ROOMS UNDERSCHOLL, AND FIND THE SURVIVORS." Her hypnotic powers were amazing. It was time.

"There it is" Said Klaskel. The time machine loomed before them. Dr. Klamkel was about to go in. But he turned around. Klaskel! He grimiced. How are you still alive? Especcialy with Stylop prowling around. I was in the cooking area. replyed Klaskel. We have to go now- wait! Who is the girl? A escaped middle schooler. Said Klaskel. A survivor? Good. Whats going on? asked Sarah. We are going back in time to stop Mother Brains birth. But...how? We have to use the dagger before the births finale.

After a long passage, a final door opened. Ryan, me, and Susie came in. 3 MORE SURVIVORS! IMPOSSIBLE! ROBOT SLAVES! said Dr. Klamkel. No! Wait! Ryan said. They-speak. Said Klamkel. We explained our stories They explained thiers. Things were coming together. Hurray! We must escape into the time machine as fast as possible! Yes, my sensors tell me Mother Brain has gained hypnotic powers. Said Klaskel. Which means...she can direct hundreds anywhere! Even here...said Susie. A roar of footsteps started coming our way. Uh oh...said Susie.

NOTICE! THIS IS ONLY PART 1 OF THE CURRENT PART 24. PART 2... IS COMING SOON.

Next Time: WHAT NOW? FIND OUT IN Part 24 PART 2.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Thanks Yoshiwalker
Yeah, he just said that to aggravate us. Great at faking bad writing.

Nintendoobsessed said:
Yoshiwalker said:
Nintendoobsessed said:
based on a true story
Once again

1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

Thank you! Someone does apreciate my story, so I will continue. I was almost stopped, then it wouldent be so funny.
STOKAL
based on a true story

SEASON FINALE PART 1
Part 24
Part 1
by Nintendoobsessed

SAFELY LEAVE YOUR ROOMS. Said Mother Brain in the intercom. She was using her hypnotic voice. "GO TO THE ROOMS UNDERSCHOLL, AND FIND THE SURVIVORS." Her hypnotic powers were amazing. It was time.

"There it is" Said Klaskel. The time machine loomed before them. Dr. Klamkel was about to go in. But he turned around. Klaskel! He grimiced. How are you still alive? Especcialy with Stylop prowling around. I was in the cooking area. replyed Klaskel. We have to go now- wait! Who is the girl? A escaped middle schooler. Said Klaskel. A survivor? Good. Whats going on? asked Sarah. We are going back in time to stop Mother Brains birth. But...how? We have to use the dagger before the births finale.

After a long passage, a final door opened. Ryan, me, and Susie came in. 3 MORE SURVIVORS! IMPOSSIBLE! ROBOT SLAVES! said Dr. Klamkel. No! Wait! Ryan said. They-speak. Said Klamkel. We explained our stories They explained thiers. Things were coming together. Hurray! We must escape into the time machine as fast as possible! Yes, my sensors tell me Mother Brain has gained hypnotic powers. Said Klaskel. Which means...she can direct hundreds anywhere! Even here...said Susie. A roar of footsteps started coming our way. Uh oh...said Susie.

NOTICE! THIS IS ONLY PART 1 OF THE CURRENT PART 24. PART 2... IS COMING SOON.

Next Time: WHAT NOW? FIND OUT IN Part 24 PART 2.

TO BE CONTINUED...

:rolleyes:

But that's what you don't get! This is one whole big fake-up! The author is fully aware at how horrible this writing is.

Wow. You're just trying to fuck with us now. Just stop. Nobody cares about your story. When you think someone is complimenting your story, they're actually using a magical tool called "sarcasm". Everybody knows your story is a shitty attention grabber. Stop saying your story is true. IT'S NOT TRUE, YOU MOTHER FUCKER! NOBODY THINKS YOUR STORY IS GOOD. THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE LOCKED BECAUSE OF ITS STUPIDITY. IF YOU THINK EVEN FUCKING GUESTS CARE ABOUT YOUR STORY...

NO.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. NOBODY LIKES YOU.

Vanillite said:
Wow. You're just trying to *bleep* with us now. Just stop. Nobody cares about your story. When you think someone is complimenting your story, they're actually using a magical tool called "sarcasm". Everybody knows your story is a *bleep*ty attention grabber. Stop saying your story is true. IT'S NOT TRUE, YOU MOTHER *bleep*ER! NOBODY THINKS YOUR STORY IS GOOD. THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE LOCKED BECAUSE OF ITS STUPIDITY. IF YOU THINK EVEN *bleep*ING GUESTS CARE ABOUT YOUR STORY...

NO.

SHUT THE *bleep* UP. NOBODY LIKES YOU.

Hes right you know . .
_

Vanillite said:
Wow. You're just trying to *bleep* with us now. Just stop. Nobody cares about your story. When you think someone is complimenting your story, they're actually using a magical tool called "sarcasm". Everybody knows your story is a *bleep*ty attention grabber. Stop saying your story is true. IT'S NOT TRUE, YOU MOTHER *bleep*ER! NOBODY THINKS YOUR STORY IS GOOD. THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE LOCKED BECAUSE OF ITS STUPIDITY. IF YOU THINK EVEN *bleep*ING GUESTS CARE ABOUT YOUR STORY...

NO.

Oh look a troll.

Vanillite said:
Wow. You're just trying to fuck with us now. Just stop. Nobody cares about your story. When you think someone is complimenting your story, they're actually using a magical tool called "sarcasm". Everybody knows your story is a shitty attention grabber. Stop saying your story is true. IT'S NOT TRUE, YOU MOTHER FUCKER! NOBODY THINKS YOUR STORY IS GOOD. THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE LOCKED BECAUSE OF ITS STUPIDITY. IF YOU THINK EVEN FUCKING GUESTS CARE ABOUT YOUR STORY...

NO.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. NOBODY LIKES YOU.
Wow man he's just trollin' a little.

Vanillite said:

NO.

Gone overboard?

Back