EXPERIMENT OVER ~Thanks for participating!~

Re: A great story

Vanillite said:
Wow. You're just trying to *bleep* with us now. Just stop. Nobody cares about your story. When you think someone is complimenting your story, they're actually using a magical tool called "sarcasm". Everybody knows your story is a *bleep*ty attention grabber. Stop saying your story is true. IT'S NOT TRUE, YOU MOTHER *bleep*ER! NOBODY THINKS YOUR STORY IS GOOD. THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE LOCKED BECAUSE OF ITS STUPIDITY. IF YOU THINK EVEN *bleep*ING GUESTS CARE ABOUT YOUR STORY...

NO.

SHUT THE *bleep* UP. NOBODY LIKES YOU.

SCREW YOU ASSHOLE ARE YOU HAPPY I DIDNT BLOCK IT OUT. I JUST WANTED TO WRITE A DAM N STORY WITHOUT FAGGOTS LIKE YOU RUNING EVERYTHING. YOURE A STUPID ASS BULLY, AND YOU WILL ROT IN HEL SOMEDAY.

:) You dont like my story huh? Why don't you have some more. I didnt write this for nothing. If you dont like stories, dont come here. :) :) :) :)

STOKAL
based on a true story.

Part 24
Part 2
Season finale
by Nintendoobsessed

All the more reason to LEAVE NOW. Said Klamkel, walking towards the time machine. It was too late. The door smashed open. Hundreds of kids powred into single file lines. Klamkel startd running. From somewhere above, a voice cackled: BLOCK THE PORTER, SLAVES! 4 kids slid to the time machines spinning portal. Mother Brain was up there. Mario grabbed Susie and Ryan. HURRAY! We ran. We turned a corner, and hurried through a passage. Behind me, I could hear Mother Brains roar of AFTER THEM! A crowd of children hurried after us. We turned lots of corners. A dead end came. Oh no. Said Ryan. The crowd got nearer. Quickly! Said Klamkel. He tapped the wall, and a hole appeard. We escaped through it. The kids pounded on the other side of the door. Oh no. Said Klamkel. It was his turn to say oh no. The time machine... if Mother Brain uses it, she can team up with her younger self! We have to find a way after her! But we also have another problem. I said. What else? Asked Dr. Klamkel. What about... the MCP? I asked. Klaskel gasped. I didnt think about... said Dr. Klamkel. It doesnt matter...we have to get out of here now. One of the robots or the MCP will come. This is my room. He started grabbing books, and a notebook. We are leaving now. We are going in the heat duct. He said. Surprisingly, the physical MCP jumped out of the mess. I CANT LET YOU ESCAPE...WITH YOUR LIVES.

Darkness erupts,
Lost in time.
A season 3,
without rhyme.

Next Time: Where now? Attack from a demon. What now? Part 25

To be continued...

Nintendoobsessed said:
Vanillite said:
Wow. You're just trying to *bleep* with us now. Just stop. Nobody cares about your story. When you think someone is complimenting your story, they're actually using a magical tool called "sarcasm". Everybody knows your story is a *bleep*ty attention grabber. Stop saying your story is true. IT'S NOT TRUE, YOU MOTHER *bleep*ER! NOBODY THINKS YOUR STORY IS GOOD. THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE LOCKED BECAUSE OF ITS STUPIDITY. IF YOU THINK EVEN *bleep*ING GUESTS CARE ABOUT YOUR STORY...

NO.

SCREW YOU *bleep* ARE YOU HAPPY I DIDNT BLOCK IT OUT. I JUST WANTED TO WRITE A DAM N STORY WITHOUT *bleep*GOTS LIKE YOU RUNING EVERYTHING. YOURE A STUPID ASS BULLY, AND YOU WILL ROT IN HEL SOMEDAY.

It's hard to rot in Hell if you can't spell it right. ;)

Nintendoobsessed said:
Vanillite said:

NO.

SCREW YOU *bleep* ARE YOU HAPPY I DIDNT BLOCK IT OUT. I JUST WANTED TO WRITE A DAM N STORY WITHOUT *bleep*GOTS LIKE YOU RUNING EVERYTHING. YOURE A STUPID ASS BULLY, AND YOU WILL ROT IN HEL SOMEDAY.
Psst.

He wasn't thinking when he said that. ;)

I hope everybodys enjoying the story. :) :) :)

Heres more!!! :) :)

STOKAL
based on a true story.

Part 25
by Nintendoobsessed

No no no no no! said Klamkel, walking backwords into a pile of books. Using Sparks, I swiped at the electronic body. The MCP jumped, landing 5 feet away. Klamkel yelled as the pile of books fell on him. Ryan attacked, throwing a thick dictionary. It went through the MCP making a crackle. It didnt effect him. I ran at him, but he produced a cybernectic explosive, and threw it. I fell to the side as the explosive hit the back of the room. The room shook. Me, and Ryan fell over. Sarah clung and grabbed a wire. GET HIM OVER HERE! Yelled Sarah. The MCP started to back away into a corner. I trapped him. His mouth started to quiver Then he did something that I didnt think he would do ever. He screamed MOMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY! I was shocked, but quickly struck the sowrd in. He screamed, and did a forward flip. He grabbed Sarah, and shoved her aside. He grabbed the wire, and was sucked into it. I tried to cut the wire, but he was already gone. Klamkel dug out of the pile. THis is reallll important. He said. Which robots are still alive? Well, thiers Stylop. I said. Ulti-borg said Ryan. And the face. said Ryan. I croaked out: Betty. And the MCP. Klamkel sighed. One of us needs to stay behind in the present, and stop the MCP from taking over the world. I will! Said Ryan. I wont like traveling in time. Sarahs face turned white. What is it? Klamkel asked. Wha...wha.... What is it? I asked. Whaereee... Speak cleary! Its not that b- Wheres Susie she asked. I ended with -ig deal.

Next Time: The bigging of a moter cycle ride!! Hmmm? Part 26.

To be continued...

STOKAL
based on a true story.

Part 26
by Nintendoobsessed

Ryan could already tell, staying in the present was a bad idea. He waved goodbye to everyone. He was going a different way. Below him, through a grate, he could see Ms. Ball, and all the teachers in the school? He listend in.

Everyone waved goodbye to Ryan. They turned lots of corners. This is terrible. Said Klamkel. But we HAVE to stop Mother Brain first. After about 30 minutes, Klamkel said: Look! Theres the time machine!

It was a areguement. Shut up Ms. Ball! Said Mr. Stevens. Yeah! We get money for this! Shouted another teacher. Ms. Ball started crying. I will not give up children for money! The other teachers started talking. Ryan moved on.

Everyone jumped through the grate. He looked at his empty hands. They gave Ryan the Sparks, and Klamkel had the dagger. Klaskel sighed. Okey is everyone here? Asked Klamkel. I was here. Sarah was here. Klamkel was here. Klaskel was here. Then lets go! If the time machine lands on the exact date, then we will be there, when Mother Brain shows up on the exact same date! I ran all that way for nothing, sobbed Sarah. They all enteard the time machine.

Ryan finally got to the grate. He opend it, and was in the room where the motor cycle is! He grabbed the motorcycle. His father taught him how to use one. He smashed through the door, on it. The MCP was back to the screen. Lets see how you deal with... The weapon. Laughed the MCP.

Next Time: THE WEAPON. Part 27

dUDE, i, uH SINCERELY SUGGEST YOU TO, uH, tO STOP EMBARRASING YOURSELF IN FRONT OF THE, uH, wHOLE COMUNITY,

}:(

sINCERELY, tAVROS NITRAM,

He can't comment on us. He doesn't want to call attention to the fact that we're right.

Hey, Nintendoobsessed, I have a suggestion. Why don't you learn to except constructive criticism? Not everyone will like your story, ya know. :P.

Guys.

Guys.

Guys.

Let's just stop giving the thread attention. Then, the troll will just go on to be a notorious double-poster.

Vanillite said:
Guys.

Guys.

Guys.

Let's just stop giving the thread attention. Then, the troll will just go on to be a notorious double-poster.

Alex I know its you. Get the fuck out or I will get your adress out of the school list and fucking hunt you down.

STOKAL
based on a true story.

Part 27
by Nintendoobsessed

A giant cannon came out of the macheniary. THATS IT? Asked Ryan. MCP smiled. He only said one word. Run. Ryan hurried onto the motor cycle and started driving. A giant light ray blasted after him. As Ryan drived away, he turned around. Holy *UCK! Son of a *ASTARD! He sped down the hallway, turning corners. It stayed right behind him. He had a plan. He was going back to the MCP room.

It was amazing. The sensation of traveling back in time. Poor Ryan.

The lazer gained on him. He got closer and closer to the MCP room. Finnaly, he smashed back into the computer room. What the *ell are you doing back here?!? Asked the MCP. Killing you. Said Ryan, jumping into the MCPs face.

Stylop was seriously depressed. But like usuall, he was also angry. I will get them! He was 3# now that Commander Computer

The lazer smashed into Ryan who had smashed into the MCP. Every thing exploded. The MCP screamed. NOOOOOOOO! Then his face dissapeard. A timer appeard. TOTAL LAB DESCURTION IN 2:00 MINUTES. PLEASE EVACUATE! At about 1:06, Stylop arrives at the time machine. I will always be with Mother Brain! He enteard the time machine. At 0:44, all the teachers escaped. All that was left to be in was the past. A single piece of paper was flown away. Like our destiny.

Next Time: The past is all that is left. Klaskels story retold in life. Part 28.

To be continued...

Nintendoobsessed said:
Alex I know its you. Get the fuck out or I will get your adress out of the school list and fucking hunt you down.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

inb4pyrorants

Nintendoobsessed said:

Wow you have problems

Back