EXPERIMENT OVER ~Thanks for participating!~

Re: A great story

The name is STOKAL. I have no idea what it means, but it's his title.

I just Google'd up "Stokal" and saw that it's the last name of quite a few people on Facebook.

Hmm...

Okay. Time for me to come in this thread.

HOW THE HELL IS THIS A TRUE LIFE STORY?

He might not be a troll, but I am 100% sure this guy is trying to gain respect and stand out among the n00bs.

Vanillite said:
Okay. Time for me to come in this thread.

HOW THE HELL IS THIS A TRUE LIFE STORY?

He might not be a troll, but I am 100% sure this guy is trying to gain respect and stand out among the n00bs.

I agree it obviously not real i bet he even knows that

Mariomario64 said:
I just Google'd up "Stokal" and saw that it's the last name of quite a few people on Facebook.

Hmm...

Its not a last name, wait and see what it means.

STOKAL
based on a true story.

Part 16
by Nintendoobsessed

*AMN! *AMN! *AMN!!! Stylop punched Klamkel in the face, and threw him to the ground. SHES HERE!

Sarah rememberd when she was normal. Back in middle school. A big robot with spikes put chips in the kids. She had been thrown in a dungeon for unknown reasons. She dug out before the robots came back. She was lucky. Very lucky.

"Nerver mind" said Stylop. BUILD. NOW. So, the great Dr. Klamkel built the weapon.

The robot teleported into a 4th grade room with a girl in it. The robot didnt want to leave, it was a girl. Who-oo-Are you? Asked Sarah. My name is...Klaskel. Said the robot, embarrssed. She liked him. He liked her too. Stomps from far away made Klaskel twitch. I...he?fainted?

Mario woke up, a kid whos head had been skinned was next to him. Mario realized what had happend. Did you see a giant monstrous brain? Yes said Ryan. Whats your name? He asked. "Ryan" he said.

I followed the robot. But he dissapeard. I was in the lunchroom. It was empty. One policeman was on the floor though. A kid! Thank god he said. Whats happening here? It was too late. A hand smashed through a door. It grabbed his head, and ripped it off. It took the head away to who knows where. I ran for the gym. No one was thier. I had to find Susie.

Susie tried to open the hatch, but it didnt work. She finnaly got through, hitting the ground hard. A headless policeman lyaed on the floor. She headed for the gym but tripped. A horryfying head thing appeard. "I am Mother Brain." it said, and grabbed her. She shrieked, but no one but Mother Brain could hear her shrieks. Her scared shrieks.

Ryan cried in the prison.

Next Time: MOTHER BRAIN STORY? NOPE, but, plot starts to come together! Part 17

To be continued...

How the HELL is this real?

You know the younger guests on here are probably extremely offended by this, right?

Vanillite said:
How the HELL is this real?

You know the younger guests on here are probably extremely offended by this, right?

Why would anyone be offended? :(

STOKAL
based on a true story.

Part 17
by Nintendoobsessed

Unbeliveably, Susie was actully thinking. Her screaming was a hope it would drop her. Why would it give its name? she thought. She stopped screaming, and listend to the mumbling of Mother Brain. She was very tired, and she mumbled. "Phase Qlockern" and "*amn mountians". Susie looked around. They were heading for the MCPs room.

A robot that FAINTED? That was impossible. The situation was impossible too. It awoke. Sarah jumped, but nerved down. "Its here" It said. Or Klaskel. Mother Brain... that means... the time continuam must continue... What? Said Sarah. The destiny, requires, travel... Klaskel got up. What...do you mean?, Said Sarah. Where are you from? She asked suldleny. It took a pause.... Klamkel.

The roof crumbled, and a purplish man like thing jumped through. What a fine body, it said. "Leader must be heading for the Master crnotrol room". He went.

"Yes, Mother Brain is here." said Mario. Mother Brain? Asked Ryan. Yes. The monster that attacked...

I was created by Dr. G.L. Klamkel. He was the first scientest who had the theory of Artificial intelligance. He created me by the generator. Something about this generator I wanted to find it. I pinpointed its exact location.

Mother Brain enterd the room. The screen was gray. Hmm...she said. The transformation is obviously complete. A purpleish figure enterd. Sorry im...-LATE? Commander Computer stomped in. Ahh...2 leaders. Comander Computer bowed, showing respect to his 2 leaders. Get up Commander. Said Mother Brain. I hope you 2 realize a kid is still without formation? Whaa... MCP was nervous to ask but he did. Where have you, been leader? I am known as Mother Brain! She threw Susie to the ground of the lab

Next Time: An evil meeting? Uh-oh. PART 18

To be continued...

Just your typical, cliche'd story. I mean, Mother Brain. Seriously.
Mariomario64 said:
wait, 12 and in high school? o_O

oh right, there's differences.
Um... I don't know anywhere where 12 is high school. Over here, you're around 14 when you enter high school.

Nintendoobsessed said:
Why would anyone be offended? :(
Nintendoobsessed said:
The Ultiborg turned to the sound of kids. 4th graders had fallen through the secret Outside hole. Where are we asked one. It was too late. They were devoured, and became part of the body. A voice within them said: TRANSFORM BEGIN! The Jonah head started puking out slimeish bodys. The useless ones. It fell to the floor and started shrieking. It echoed through the lab.
By "younger guests" I meant 4th graders.

Nabber Simpson said:
Mariomario64 said:

Um... I don't know anywhere where 12 is high school. Over here, you're around 14 when you enter high school.

well you do that in england you enter high school at age 12

SuperMario25 said:
Nabber Simpson said:
Mariomario64 said:

Oh, England.

Nabber Simpson said:
SuperMario25 said:
Nabber Simpson said:
Mariomario64 said:

Oh, England.

Yeah im english as you can tell :rolleyes:

anyway this story like i said before can't be true

Vanillite said:

There are fourth graders here?!?

STOKAL
based on a true story.

Part 18
by Nintendoobsessed

Get rid of her. Throw her in the labs to-oh! His process has started. Leave her anyway. Commander Computer threw her there. Now continuing... said Mother Brain.... have you found IT yet? The MCP started shaking. Wh-Wh-What are you talking about? Mother Brains Brain quiverd. YOU DID FIND IT, RIGHT? Said Mother Brain. I um, had uhh... interuptions. INTERUPTIONS? Unacceptible! Well, this child- I DONT CARE! THROW HIM IN THE MAZE! "We already did that." I'll talk with you later. I have to talk to Commander about the middle schooler escapee? Commander could tell that this wasent going to end well.

Stylop walked down a hall mumbling. Stupid Klamkel, couldent build a *amn- loud muffles came from another room. Stylop opended it and- Ms. Ball was tied to a chair. The skinner robot was watching her. WHAT are you doing?! Asked Styloph. "I was uh... decoultrizing her sir." said the skinner robot. She is the one you wanted me to...right? Stylop mumbled and left the room. He needed to find Commander Computer. Then.

Over the hills, a helicopter appeard. Many. They were carrying a giant tank! It smashed to the pavement! Voices came from the tank. YOU CANT-THERES A SCHOOL IN NEED! YOUR GONNA BLOW UP THE WHOLE *AMN SCHOOL. As if a nightmare, the tank crept closer.

The generator had been lost. As I got near its location, the townsfolk attacked. I couldent stop them. They called me "monster" and "freak". And the terrible happend.

"Ryan" said Mario. "We have to get out of here." He grabbed at the metal. "My head hurts too much" said Ryan.

I headed too the second floor of the gym. I sat down, tired. I fell asleep.

Next Time: More Stylop action! Part 19!

To be continued...

Nintendoobsessed said:
Vanillite said:

There are fourth graders here?!?

Yes, believe it or not, there are people older than you.
...Actually, this whole thing is really just a plot to get attention. And that's what he's done. Nintendoobsessed, I salute your amazing writing skills.

Into n00b mode!

O MAH GAWD U ALMST DIHD IHN ELEMNTREH SCHOL????????? U MUST BEE AWSUM!!!!!!!!

Exit n00b mode.

Back