EXPERIMENT OVER ~Thanks for participating!~

Re: A great story

Nabber Simpson said:
Probably a troll...

Your a troll! :mad: I dont see you telling a good weve!

STOKAL
based on a true life story.

Part 9
By Nintendoobsessed

More then 30 cars were outside the school. They were scared, angry, and confused parents. 5 sets had already tried to get in, plus Sasha longfield. Mother of Susie Longfield.

I woke up in a glassy area. All around, old computers and broken robots made the strange MCP lair. I stumbled to my feet, and started walking. From somewhere, I could hear below me screaming. I picked up my pace.

So, said Mario. They said and joked that it looked like a giant with a brain for a head. Thats when the door broke open."

I kept running. Diffrent ways crossed my path. I chose certin. I finnaly started to hear screaming come from the West. I went that way getting more and more nervous at the situation.

When they found her, the first of the parents, whe was sobbing at the door, talking about children, demon children grabbing her child. The mother, tried to talk sense to her, but it didnt effect her. So they tried to get in, but the door was locked. More and more parents came. Finnaly, the father of James, hit the window. It was unbreakable. So he tried more places to break in, but it didnt work.

HUMAN INTERFERANCE? Right at the time the CEREMONY is being setup? How could this happen? Said the MCP. Well, you did realize that the parents would realize something was going on right? THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM! Its... MCP beebed. Leader did put this in my hands. Fine! Make sure those parents are eliminated now.

I ran down the hallway. The screams were getting louder. I finally got to a giant space. I gasped.

Next Time: Hmm? Bettys return! Look for Part 10!

To be continued...

I do have a relatively good storie. Nabberture Science has good grammr, at the very least, while this story doesn't. Also, giving a bad review does not make me a troll.

I could say that calling somebody a troll for posting a story here would be considered trolling.

Nabber Simpson said:
I do have a relatively good storie. Nabberture Science has good grammr, at the very least, while this story doesn't. Also, giving a bad review does not make me a troll.

I think the underlined bits speak for themselves.

Dr. Javelin said:
Hey, look, some people we don't know just died. How terrible.

1. How is this Mario-related and
2. Why are you posting this?
No part of this board requires it to be Mario related

Dr. Javelin said:
Nabber Simpson said:

Give me some slack. I was typing on my Kindle, and it's pretty hard to do so.
Also, the key word there is relatively.

When I said story, I meant that the author is a troll. Maybe he is not. I don't know.

Nabber Simpson said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Nabber Simpson said:

Give me some slack. I was typing on my Kindle, and it's pretty hard to do so.
Also, the key word there is relatively.

When I said story, I meant that the author is a troll. Maybe he is not. I don't know.
Putting a story on the interent is trolling? Honestly, give the guy a break. He's probably some little kid trying to to go into writing.

Mariomario64 said:
We already went over that Fan Creations doesn't have to be Mario-related.

It IS Mario releted.

STOKAL
based on at true life story
10th part!

Part 10
by Nintendoobsessed

It mutterd something, and 2 hands came out of its head. It ripped off my partners heads and devoured them, Said Mario.

In the middle of the stadium was Susie. Around her were the 5th grade cyborgs, and the 2nd grade cyborgs. What are they doing? I thought. There skin touched each others. I ran to Susie who was crying. I squeezed betwwen the kids. I'm here. I said. But she kept her eyes on something behind me. What? I turned around and started running. At them. The skin had fused and they were trapping us. I kicked at the forming skin between them that ripped. We ran. We have to leave now. A brand new reason appeard. Betty smashed through the roof. Whhat? She had been...crushed.

Far away, in the forest, a hole appeard. A middle school girl crawled out. She tried to crawl more, but the preasure was too much. Its after...why didnt I realize it before? She felt the Jewl that hung around her neck. She smelled the air. They've already attacked here. It will be lucky if theres any survivors from THE CEREMONY. She grimly thought to herselve.

Questions raced in my mind as I ran. What were they doing? Are the commnity starting to notice the were gone? I ran back into the maze. I turned around. Betty through the concrete at us. She was pure iron/electronics! I ran a diffrent way. Betty followed. I hid behind a pillar; Betty stomped by. But she wasent stupid. She used her hand to smash through the hard drives that were SouthEast of her with her hand at us. I jumped, but then I realized, this was a new Betty, a STRONGER Betty. I hurried down a passage to the floor below. Giant machines galore. I dodged them and came to a room with a computer. I looked up the hall. A man who looked like he had been whiped was walking that way. Weird. I thought quickly stepping into the room.

Time is running out... The season finale is coming! Saturday!

To be continued...

Sigh.
I learned that a troll is someone who makes an intentionslly bad work. You may have a different definition,but this is what I learned.

Intentionally bad works would probably be parodies.

So the people who make them would be... parodists? IDK

But a troll is a person who intentionally starts fights on the internet.

Yoshiwalker said:
Intentionally bad works would probably be parodies.

So the people who make them would be... parodists? IDK

But a troll is a person who intentionally starts fights on the internet.

Yeah

Nabber Simpson said:
Sigh.
I learned that a troll is someone who makes an intentionslly bad work. You may have a different definition,but this is what I learned.

This isnt bad. I worked hard on this!! :mad:

STOKAL
based on a true story

Part 11
By Nintendoobsessed

Jonah fell to the hard floor. He was in the center of a circle of kids. Thier skin was forming. It was too high. He tried to smash through, but the skin was too tough.

I begged for mercy. I showed it that I... Mario paused. WHAT? Said the robt. Infuriated at the pause. I...I showed it this...clearing his hair.

The door to the room shut. A robotic hand that had blood on it came out of the celing, grabbing the girl. I tried to grab her, but she was pulled away, screaming. I sighed. I could do 1 thing. I turned on the computer. Then I remberd I had that weird disc. I inserted it.

Jonah screamed and screamed. The skin clogged him like thick dough. He punshed and and kicked, but it didnt work. Thier skin started to latch on to his.

WEE-OOH, WEE-OOH. The police parked thier car. It was 7:43, and many parents had showed up. The first policeman tried to open the door, but it was locked. They (the policemen) started talking. One hit the window to no avail. We will have to clim. He reached the top, and looked. The other one came up. They hurried to a open hatch.

A strange screen poped up on the computer screen. A purplish body appeard. Hmm? I said.

That girl- I forgot her name, was thrown to the roof. A policeman was entering the hatch, and turned around But the hand grabbed him back into the hatch. The hatch shut, and lazers rose from the sides of the roof. A holigraphic purple body appeared from the roof from all sides of the lazers, strange programmings, and numbers were going into a hand part of the holigraphe body. Susie screamed and backed up.

The dirt fell off as she looked at the school, swearing.

Next Time: Part 12...SEASON FINALE!

To be continued...

This would be fitting in "off subject discussion".
But someone already asked the mods this.
"Are we allowed to post fan stuff that isn't Mario related?"
The answer was yes.
@NintendoObsessed
Not very fan fiction unless it was inspired by something.
But don't be discouraged! Effort will make the difference. Try taking the advice lightly. Take the advice. Its not going to harm you.

Back