EXPERIMENT OVER ~Thanks for participating!~

Re: A great story

Why would this go in Off-Subject duscussion? It's a fan creation. :???:

1337 said:
This would be fitting in "off subject discussion".
But someone already asked the mods this.
"Are we allowed to post fan stuff that isn't Mario related?"
The answer was yes.
@NintendoObsessed
Not very fan fiction unless it was inspired by something.
But don't be discouraged! Effort will make the difference. Try taking the advice lightly. Take the advice. Its not going to harm you.

It was based on a true life story!.

STOKAL
based on a true story

Part 12
Season 1 Finale.
by Nintendoobsessed

I was amazed. So many pieces, codes and diffrent types of heats added to the body. Then details of metaphors added. The computer was building a body.

I made a deal with it. She could steal all that I knew of after I built her a world crontrol machine. MCP.

Susie stared at the body...so much data..... Then, Susie realized what was happening. She screamed VERY Loudly.

The girl started running. She came upon the school and looked up. Screams came from the roof. D***, she said. She tried to climb up the roof, but it pinched and she couldet reach the top.

Jonah felt warm. He felt welcome in the giant body. He was the head of it! He smiled, and went to find someone to eat.

The computer... now the body was almost complete. Only the head was left to do. More information then ever went into the diabolical head. Then it was done. Then the door opened. I backed away... not sure... and ran. 5 seconds later, the computer blew up.

The head was finished, and Susie was scared. She was trapped. She could do nothing. The body was finished. What a nice body... said a familiar voice. It was the MCP. Susie shrieked.

The seasons over.
The storys not.
2 new villians.
What to do.
Read Season 2.

Next Time: The next part? Time will reveal well enough.

To be continued...

Nintendoobsessed said:
1337 said:
This would be fitting in "off subject discussion".
But someone already asked the mods this.
"Are we allowed to post fan stuff that isn't Mario related?"
The answer was yes.
@NintendoObsessed
Not very fan fiction unless it was inspired by something.
But don't be discouraged! Effort will make the difference. Try taking the advice lightly. Take the advice. Its not going to harm you.

It was based on a true life story!.

And exactly what happened in your "true life story"?

Nabber Simpson said:

This is what happend when I was in elemantary school.

STOKAL
based on a true story

Stylop pronounced Stylof

Part 13
by Nintendoobsessed

Deep, in a unknown part of the school, to most people, demands were called forth. Do in now Klamkel! The Stylop XL was angry. VERY angry. *AMN IT KLAMKEL! ONE OF THEM EVEN HAS A SWORD! The scientest sighed, pulling a crank. DO YOU WANT ME TO WHIP YOU? Crontol your sensors Stylop! I made you! Thou forget? DO YOU FORGET? MCP GAVE THE ORDERS!

I ran down the hallway. Something bad had happend. Something VERY BAD. I didnt notice a hungry Ulti-borg sludgeing after me.

That girl, Sarah. She smashed through the window after the horriyfying screams on the roof. She was in a classroom. Mrs. Kovachs room or something. Kids were there crying. A thought flashed through Sarahs mind. The window..it wasent sealed like at... A kid came crying up to her. Was going on? he asked her. She ignored him and asked another kid where thier teacher was. She was too scared to reply. It was too late anyway. The window was sealed, the door was blocked by a lazer. *AMN! She yelled. You said a naughty word! Said a kid.

And so it orderd me to build a MCP. I built the outside. And then..."A man I did not recognize built the Artifical intteligance."

The purplish man grabbed Susie. She screamed and was pulled to a lazer field. She screamed louder.

The parents were worried. Ladders, and many things. Nothing would work. Nothing was going right.

Ryan was STILL in the dungeon. CRYYING. YEAHHHH.

Next Time: A NEW Character. Coming... Part 14.

Nintendoobsessed said:
Nabber Simpson said:

This is what happend when I was in elemantary school.

1. So when you were in elementary school, you were attacked by robots?
2. So, are you in elementary school? Or not?

SuperMario25 said:
Mario doesnt exist in real life

so its not a true story

Are you calling me a liar? :mad:

STOKAL
based on a true story

Part 14
by Nintendoobsessed

The robot grabbed a chunk of metal. As if it were clay, he molded it into a robin. He put it next to his other figuirines.

I climbed up some stairs. I was in the ?Lunchroom? caftirea lady's room. I could hear robot clanks. Somewhere else.

The parents were getting more desperate. Then, a war cannon from out of the school ripped open 8 parents. People screamed, confusion, disspear. More cannons fired. People fleed away from the school.

So there it was, the M.C.P. Then, leader left for "important matters" leaving me with the responsibility of the MCP, Said Mario.

The rain was strong. Sarah watched the rain from out the window. All the other kids did was try to escape. Someone had eaten all the paste. No one knew what had happend to the teacher. "He just left out the door" said a small girl. "Before the lazers were activated", though Sarah. What do the teachers have to do with this?

CRACK! CRRRACCCK!!! OW! Time is running out! The leader is coming! The thunder and WIND sense it. "OF course", thought Klamkel, "the wind". She will want to be pleased by the weapon! HURRY UP! The wind power started going up. The lights flickered. "*amn*" said Stylop. Shes coming faster then I expected. Klamkel grimeced.

Ryan was still in the prison. A robot came down, flying. We need to make you more appetizing for the leader. She has been gone for quite awhile. He took out a sharp knife. What are you going to do with that? Asked Ryan. The robot pierced his head skin, an was skinning his head. He screamed. It echoed. Even the Commander Computer was worried, he summoned a robot. Go greet the leader he said worrly. The robot left. The leader was coming.

Next Time: Leader is coming... Part 15.

To be continued....

Nintendoobsessed said:
SuperMario25 said:
Mario doesnt exist in real life

so its not a true story

Are you calling me a liar? :mad:

That's exactly what I'm calling you. This is probably just supposed to be an attention-grabbing story and nothing else. If that's the case, I salute you.

Alright guys, seriously, stop complaining that some things don't happen in real life. In every one of his posts, it says BASED ON a true story, which, like I've said in my one post, does NOT mean every single little detail happened IRL.

Get it now?

Mariomario64 said:
Alright guys, seriously, stop complaining that some things don't happen in real life. In every one of his posts, it says BASED ON a true story, which, like I've said in my one post, does NOT mean every single little detail happened IRL.

Get it now?
Historical fiction =/= random garbage spewed onto a paper.

Dr. Javelin said:
Mariomario64 said:

Get it now?

I apprecate that but it's not fiction, I almost died.

STOKAL
based on a true story

Part 15
by Nintendoobsessed

The wind power was building up, causing a chip of window to fly out. Sarah backed away, in surprise. "The wind power must be extremely strong" thought Sarah. Another, and another. Eventually, a 4th grader crawled through. Eventually, all of the 4th graders were gone. Sarah was alone in the room.

So, she left me in charge of you robots. Said Mario. It doesn't matter by now, said Mario. The leader is coming. With that, the robot shoved him down a hole, done.

The lone robot walked through the empty hallways. He knew nothing about the leader. Obvously, the leader was MCPs boss. He knew that for sure. He used a complicated code and went outside. The parents were gone. The wind and rain straighnted, and started to blind his senses. Some kind of form was coming.

I went deeper into the lunchroom. I turned and fell backward. A robot watched me. The robot backed away and started running.

Ryans head throbbed. The skinning was over. Lets getcha outta here. The leader is arriving. In one quick shove, Ryan was back in the office.

The figure hit the ground. It walked through the door, leaving the confused robot outside. She looked toward the office, seeing a skinned headed boy in there. She said with her one jaw. Sessho-Maru. 2 hands smashed out of her brain head, and went into the office. Ryan jumped back into the hole. The hands grabbed his head, but retreated beacause of the door. He felllllllllllllll.

The Ultiborg turned to the sound of kids. 4th graders had fallen through the secret Outside hole. Where are we asked one. It was too late. They were devoured, and became part of the body. A voice within them said: TRANSFORM BEGIN! The Jonah head started puking out slimeish bodys. The useless ones. It fell to the floor and started shrieking. It echoed through the lab.

Next Time: SARAHS STORY! Part 16.

To be continued. . .

Nintendoobsessed said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Mariomario64 said:

Get it now?

STORY
based on a true story

Part 15
by Nintendoobsessed

The wind power was building up, causing a chip of window to fly out. Sarah backed away, in surprise. "The wind power must be extremely strong" thought Sarah. Another, and another. Eventually, a 4th grader crawled through. Eventually, all of the 4th graders were gone. Sarah was alone in the room.

So, she left me in charge of you robots. Said Mario. It doesn't matter by now, said Mario. The leader is coming. With that, the robot shoved him down a hole, done.

The lone robot walked through the empty hallways. He knew nothing about the leader. Obvously, the leader was MCPs boss. He knew that for sure. He used a complicated code and went outside. The parents were gone. The wind and rain straighnted, and started to blind his senses. Some kind of form was coming.

I went deeper into the lunchroom. I turned and fell backward. A robot watched me. The robot backed away and started running.

Ryans head throbbed. The skinning was over. Lets getcha outta here. The leader is arriving. In one quick shove, Ryan was back in the office.

The figure hit the ground. It walked through the door, leaving the confused robot outside. She looked toward the office, seeing a skinned headed boy in there. She said with her one jaw. Sessho-Maru. 2 hands smashed out of her brain head, and went into the office. Ryan jumped back into the hole. The hands grabbed his head, but retreated beacause of the door. He felllllllllllllll.

The Ultiborg turned to the sound of kids. 4th graders had fallen through the secret Outside hole. Where are we asked one. It was too late. They were devoured, and became part of the body. A voice within them said: TRANSFORM BEGIN! The Jonah head started puking out slimeish bodys. The useless ones. It fell to the floor and started shrieking. It echoed through the lab.

To be continued. . .

fixed

SuperMario25 said:
Nintendoobsessed said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Mariomario64 said:

Get it now?

STORY
based on a true story

Part 15
by Nintendoobsessed

To be continued. . .

fixed
I appreciate but you're either lying, troll, or delusional. Or a combination.
I'm sorry I'm being so mean, but seriously, there is absolutely no way this is real...

Back