Mario Tennis Open

My method of getting coins is playing Pro Rings in Ring Shot with my sister

I dont have anybody to play it with so I can't do any multiplayer stuff.

EDIT: Got Blue Yoshi, apparently it was released in the Official Nintendo Magazine for PAL. Use this: http://mariopartylegacy.com/2012/06/mario-tennis-open-qr-character-guide/ if your looking for the codes, because it's all neat and organized.

Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:

EDIT: Got Blue Yoshi, apparently it was released in the Official Nintendo Magazine for PAL. Use this: http://mariopartylegacy.com/2012/06/mario-tennis-open-qr-character-guide/ if your looking for the codes, because it's all neat and organized.

Thanks for the link, it could be useful

Baby Luigi said:
Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:

Thanks for the link, it could be useful

They'll probably update it if more than Yoshi's are confirmed. Currently Blue Yoshi and the Mii Costume are the only ones in every country. I'm glad PAL got Black & White first since their The best looking ones IMO.

I'm also glad that PAL finally gets some stuff first for once.

I've managed to grind up to 26000. I probably have enough to get the last few Mii equipment, but I'm going for the Toad costume, which means another hour or so of grinding.

EDIT: Got it, I've bought all the items with 20000 to spare and I just need to star 4 more characters then I'll wait for more Yoshi's

My sister reached 50,000 today. I'm still in the 10,000 range because I spent it. '~'

It took me 2 hours to get it there, because I always spent my money as I got it. I'm so close to finishing it, atleast until I get some more Yoshi QR codes. The first Mario tennis game I've invested so much time into

I downloaded the QR Yoshi suit today. For some reason, I really want to unlock the suits now

Those suits are the most ridiculest idea ever, if you ask me .___. But anyway... All in all, how's the game? Is it worth it? How good is it?

If you like the experience of the original console version of Mario Tennis, you'll like this one.

Byakuya Togami said:
If you like the experience of the original console version of Mario Tennis, you'll like this one.

You mean the Nintendo 64 version? Hell yes, I loved that one. It's my second favorite Nintendo 64 game.

The game is fun and challenging at times. However, it's pretty light on content and I heard the online is barebones

Online is fucking intense.

Almost every match I've been in it's been a Tiebreaker and I win barely by two points.

I have to star both Wario & Bowser.

But I think their kind of shitty characters so I need to motivate myself to use them.

Anser said:
Those suits are the most ridiculest idea ever, if you ask me .___.
The suits actually originated in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games.

Anyway, I haven't really been focusing on starring any of the characters. I got the game two days after release and I've only starred Mario and Yoshi so far. I'm concentrating more on simply unlocking the suits, which I treat like Achievements or Trophies.

You need to start starring characters to unlock some of the suits.

I have all the suits you need to star to unlock. Also The Toad suit where you need 50,000 coins at one moment. As well as the Mii equipment (unlock & Buy) suits. Oh and the Yoshi one from QR codes.

Good. I gave in and downloaded all the colored Yoshis I can so I can beat them in Exhibition

Back