Mario Tennis Open

Double post

Apparently, Dry Bowser is confirmed:

IMGP1763.JPG

...Fuck. Me. :mad:

Baby Peach AND Dry Bower? God DAMN, wasteful additions (in my opinion, if you like them, fine, I just think there are SO many other more interesting choices).

Smashgoom202 said:
*bleep*. Me. :mad:

Baby Peach AND Dry Bower? God DAMN, wasteful additions (in my opinion, if you like them, fine, I just think there are SO many other more interesting choices).

Funny thing is, those two "wasteful"characters are on the same team

Baby Luigi said:
Smashgoom202 said:
*bleep*. Me. :mad:

Funny thing is, those two "wasteful"characters are on the same team

Eh, I'm fine with it. We should all be used to Nintendo's wacky choices by now (Metal Mario).

But yeah, its better to have these characters then less characters right? So they're not really wasteful, just extras.

Hope this isn't the final roster though. It's pretty awkward as of now.

But then again, Camelot is prone to making awkward rosters

Baby Luigi said:

Baby Luigi said:
All I'm hoping for is that there are more than 16 characters, secret characters, and Baby Luigi is one of them.

If all your hoping for is more than 16 characters then Dry Bowser's inclusion shouldn't matter.

Again, people are still whining. Can't anybody be happy with what they get? It's like throwing a tantrum because you got Coca-Cola instead of Pepsi. It's dumb.

You know, I honestly think that having odd rosters is a good thing. It means that fans of certain characters always have their time of that character being in the spotlight.

For example, Dry Bowser doesn't show up much. He obviously has a fangroup, so showing up in random places satisfies those fans.

Baby Luigi said:
Well we haven't seen any athlete return this time (possibly good or bad).
Other recent rosters made by different teams are mostly not good. It's still a nice thing they're willing to put someone who are lack of appearacnes. But since both baby and dry guys are alterego, I expect more for other independent characters like Dixie, Gadd or Pauline.

If complaints, I think some other players do have more excessive appearances than Birdo or Rosalina who don't show up this time.

Dr. Javelin said:
For example, Dry Bowser doesn't show up much. He obviously has a fangroup, so showing up in random places satisfies those fans.
Though the difference is bigger than the one between Metal and original Mario, I think Dry Bowser can be done with color change option from Bowser.

Has anybody actually realized that what you want or what you think is good or bad doesn't matter? It's not like it'll change their mind. You can dream but its not going further than that unless Nintendo decides to do what you wanted.

So yeah, as soon as we talked about people whining being annoying, everybody started doing it. Fantastic.

Lily said:
I mean, like different coloured yoshis and stuff could appear.

Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:
I kinda doubt it.

I wouldnt mind having different colored yoshi's, but the Egg thing in Power Tennis was the closest to recolours we got.

I used to do it on purpose to try and get Black Yoshi

Wait so Dry Bowser is paired with Baby Peach, or who is he paired with?

Anyway, so many others I am dying to see and HIM: Rosalina, Lubba, Petey, Wiggler, Shy Guy, Baby Luigi, Toad, Toadette.......

Baby Luigi said:

lolMarioSportsMix

So Dry Bowser has been confirmed? hell yes. Kinda a bit pissed Baby Peach is gonna be playable, though. I never liked her.

As good as it is to see Dry Bowser again, there's more than enough Power-type participants, so this is pretty much overkill.

New Super Mario said:
Wait so Dry Bowser is paired with Baby Peach, or who is he paired with?
They wouldn't be forced to make pairs or find a longterm partner. Double Dash is the one which must have default teams.

Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:
It's not like it'll change their mind. You can dream but its not going further than that unless Nintendo decides to do what you wanted.
It looks up to which part. Some are what fans dream (like a popular minor character playable), some are the staff in charge of (system bugs, improper decisions).

Nega-Man said:
Baby Luigi said:

lolMarioSportsMix

So Dry Bowser has been confirmed? hell yes. Kinda a bit pissed Baby Peach is gonna be playable, though. I never liked her.
Mario Sports Mix was Square Enix (as in Mario Hoops 3-On-3 and Super Mario RPG), not Camelot (every Mario Golf/Tennis game from N64 onwards).

So now that Dry Bowser has been confirmed, I think the roster is going to be like this:

Mario - Luigi
Peach - Daisy
Yoshi - Baby Peach
Wario - Waluigi
Donkey Kong - Diddy Kong
Bowser - Bowser Jr.
Dry Bowser - Boo
Luma - Rosalina/Lubba/Honey Queen/Someone completely random, irrelevant and unexpected.

If they add Baby Mario, they'll pair him with Baby Peach, leaving Yoshi without a partner. All that is left is a partner for Luma and that's it. That's why I say I think it's safe to bet that the last character is either Rosalina or Lubba. Or maybe Honey Queen, given her playable appearance in Mario Kart 7.

Pairing Yoshi with Baby Peach instead of Birdo or Baby Mario... How strange.

Magikrazy said:
Nega-Man said:
Baby Luigi said:

lolMarioSportsMix

Mario Sports Mix was Square Enix (as in Mario Hoops 3-On-3 and Super Mario RPG), not Camelot (every Mario Golf/Tennis game from N64 onwards).

Besides, he obviously hasn't heard of Power Tour, Advance Tour, and maybe some of the golf games

New Super Mario said:
If they have Whittle as Luma's partner, I will LOVE Nintendo forever!

Oh, I forgot Whittle. He could be Luma's partner as well! But I want ROSALINA in, not the others!

MnSG said:
As good as it is to see Dry Bowser again, there's more than enough Power-type participants, so this is pretty much overkill.

Dry Bowser can be Defensive, though.

FMGBASKFH said:
So now that Dry Bowser has been confirmed, I think the roster is going to be like this:

If they add Baby Mario, they'll pair him with Baby Peach, leaving Yoshi without a partner. All that is left is a partner for Luma and that's it. That's why I say I think it's safe to bet that the last character is either Rosalina or Lubba. Or maybe Honey Queen, given her playable appearance in Mario Kart 7.
Like #702 said, we don't have to make them into pairs if their are no defualt teams. Peach & Baby or Yoshi & Baby are reasonable too.
Judging to Birdo's past apperances, in half times Yoshi is alone. :???:

If Lubba is seriously a specific character of Luma tribe, Luma is species and shouldn't have appeared (unless the orange helper or cream master).

I don't like Yoshi next to a baby. He gives babies bad influence.

Sorry, but I can't stomach the idea that Yoshi is going to be paired with another baby. My dislike for Yoshi shows. :P

Back