The Offfical Sad things that happened to you Thread

NSY

Celestial Guide
Last night, my Dog turned violent and tired to have a go at me and if we keep him we might get really hurt, so he has gone to the vet to be put to sleep forever. :'(

Re: Really Sad

That's really sad.
It reminds me to 2009, where both my mother, and my father had a dog.
My mother had to put her dog to sleep forever, because the dog got Dementia.
My father put his dog to sleep later on, because the dog was 14 years old, blind, and very weak.

That's awful. Very sorry to hear that.

A year ago, my parents owned an old cat that had a foul mouth. It wouldn't stop speaking, even at night, which heavily irritated me. Now, my home is pet free, which does give my parents more freedom.

Aww NSY :'( I am so sorry! I feel your pain, a few weeks ago we had to put my cat, Mickey (20 years old) to sleep because he started suffering out of nowhere. It's really hard to lose a pet you're really close to.
How old was your dog?

I had 3 rabbits once. They all died but we put the last one(my favourite) down, because she was going to have an operation. And my cat that I had since I was 2 died a month or so again.

My aunt used to own a rabbit as well. It's not around anymore though.

He was 10.

I'm glad to have my pet dog, but I hate knowing that someday probably within the next 5- 10 years he's going to die. :'(

Seven, and he's a small dog so he might live a little longer than most dogs (I heard that the smaller the dog that longer the life it has).

What kind of dog is it cuz some types of dogs live a lot longer than other types. My friend's dog is 15 and he is still walking but he can't go up the stairs so he needs a lift.

:'(

I'm forced to move into Ottawa due to my stubborn mom, and I miss my hometown a lot. I know this is off topic, but I just wanted to say why I'm sad.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Seven, and he's a small dog so he might live a little longer than most dogs (I heard that the smaller the dog that longer the life it has).
Yeah, I have a Boston Terrier, and they are pretty small, and they live 15-20 human years.

My parents once owned a westie dog before switching to cats. I was never too crazy with having household pets.

MnSG said:
My parents once owned a westie dog before switching to cats. I was never too crazy with having household pets.
I got three of those, 9 9 and 7.

Dr. Eggman, I'm sorry for your loss. It sounds to me like the dog could have had rabies. Or he got demented who knows. Whatever happened, know your dog did love ya, and he is probably not responsible for what happened to you and him. It saddens me also to know my dogs won't be around forever, but to all you people listening, when the day does come to say goodbye, life will still go on afterwards. In fact many believe that that is one of the most important life lessons to be learned from having a pet dog, the ability to say goodbye.

Back