The Official MarioWiki/Xephyr TF2 Server

182E88B81C46AB4690D8274F646FCAF76D50D7B0

F3966F538BE9C6049195AB220B10B2AAA26F5F34

I have learned how to mod weapons (which is actually really simple for the most part, it turns out). So far, my greatest achievement is making this neat little thing I call the Tinkerer's Toolbox. I have turned the Short Circuit into a passive backpack item that slows you down to Soldier speed (believe me, it does make a difference for dodging if you play combat Engy), but gives you an additional 100 metal to use. It comes with a Southern Hospitality edit that swings 25% faster, but cannot haul buildings and lowers your health by 15. Basically, it makes you an inflexible but quick nesting Engineer.

Weapon mods such as this might come to this server if scripting works similar to client-side edits, but I would have to get the community's (that means you guys!) and Stooben's OK beforehand. I can't make them from scratch without much knowledge using plug-ins, which I do not have, so I have to get your guys' opinion of which weapon it should replace. From messing around with bots, the weapons seems fairly balanced, but I have no idea from firsthand playing if it is overpowered (or hell, underpowered, maybe), so we'd have to use them to find out.

EDIT: Dippy and I managed to get these two weapons working. We decided they could be nerfed a little bit, but it works (except the backpack is invisible for some reason, will look into that). These and an improved Bootlegger are now live on the server, but are subject to change or even removal.

I'm on the server. You know who I am. I'm not planning to play often here but this is just a heads up. Ah I'm still a newb at this game but I'm getting better.

we were all shitty at the game at some point. Just know that online play is massively different from offline practice.

I know that, but facing off against better experience players is a little overwhelming for me. And yeah, this is one of the first times I play a heavily online game.

Baby Luigi said:
I know that, but facing off against better experience players is a little overwhelming for me. And yeah, this is one of the first times I play a heavily online game.
There is a pretty big skill barrier between veterans and new players in the server due to the small amount of regulars. It all takes practice.

Xephfrag is dead as ever

yes shit

host some events silly

Or Thanksgiving

forget canadian thanksgiving though

MCS said:
I'm not busy. I have a whole week off starting tomorrow. And even on school days, I'm never that busy. I'm sure you could arrange a small game with me, MM64, and some others.

great, you two can have fun with each other in the server then

we have other shit to do

Groden said:
too bad everyone isn't just you and mm

because i'm busy too

I said "me, MM64, and some others". I'm sure there's some other people that will have time during the Thanksgiving Break to join a game of some sort.

yeah, some homeless people maybe

Back