The Official MarioWiki/Xephyr TF2 Server

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
IP: 74.91.115.238
Port: 27015
Join Password: doritos

Some things to note:

1. Stooben and Groden are the Head Admins. Other admins include Toadbert, Martini, Turb, and Dippy, and they all can control rcon. If there's any changes you'd like to see made to the server, contact one of us.
2. There are, as of now, no bots on the server. All they seem to want to do is sit around in spawn unless we're on Goldrush, so...
3. Sometimes cheats will be enabled.
4. There are currently 32 player slots on the server.
5. Heavy is generally frowned upon in small games, but is an acceptable class in larger rounds.
6. For small groups of players, expect to see us dicking around in deathmatch maps while we wait for enough people to join to start a proper game mode.
5. Questions, comments, suggestions, etcetera can be posted in here.

I think that's everything.

Oh, we'll probably be having some TF2 contests around here, too.

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
That reminds me, I can't wait to hear more info about the contests.

MCS

Donkey Kong
I've been starting to play here a lot more lately. Real fun.

So Xpike, Stoob, and Groden are the only mods there? I'll have to remember that so I can ask them to change the map whenever it's not on dm_crossfire.

Also

Crocodile Dippy said:
3. Sometimes cheats will be enabled, but I only plan for them to be used for.
This must be a typo, what did he mean to say?

Pokemon DP

Retired Wiki Staff
deathmatch

also I'm a mod as well, but I rarely do anything

ToxBox

Power Star
I was playing TF2 with groden and after we were talking about "spirit" and server said, "Player Groden left the game (added to banned list)" what that means?

Pokemon DP

Retired Wiki Staff
oh fuck yeah, this is going to be grouse. Is it just six players, tho?

Crypt Raider

9 more seasons
There's a problem with this all. Because, yes, it is only 6 players, the server will probably be reserved for at least one day for a pre-made team. Other plays can hop in as others leave, and we'll let you know the (changed) password. Sorry.

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
everybody's least favourite liability is ready :waluigi:

Mariomario64

Shine Sprite
Wait, did the password already get changed in preparation for the update? Because the regular password isn't working.

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Mariomario64 said:
Wait, did the password already get changed in preparation for the update? Because the regular password isn't working.
yeah that's what I've been wondering.

and I tried the password that tfp game to me and it didn't work... like it was changed again... weird.

Crypt Raider

9 more seasons
Groden said:
There's a problem with this all. Because, yes, it is only 6 players, the server will probably be reserved for at least one day for a pre-made team. Other plays can hop in as others leave, and we'll let you know the (changed) password. Sorry.

Pokemon DP

Retired Wiki Staff
this is the coolest shit ever

valve have outdone themselves

Crypt Raider

9 more seasons
We suck at MvM big time, but damn is it fun. Nothing more satisfying than making an ocean of robot gibs with your fully upgraded weapon.

Pokemon DP

Retired Wiki Staff
groden has modded us in as robots

DIPBOT LIVES