Post your sprites here!

3Dejong said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Mr.L-emental said:
If I get sprites they would be Mr.L, but somthing added that is like elemental.
I'll check if theres any Mr.L sprites on the spriters resource.

There are.

A former MarioWiki user made them.

However, Master Crash (another user) is currently using Mr. L sprites. You'll have to get another idea.

How about an elemental Yoshi with a mask? :P

That's cool, but I would rather have the Elemental Mr.L

Last time, you can't use Mr. L! Master Crash is already using them! And he hates it when other people make Mr. sprites!

So, please, pick something else!

|:|

Mr.L-emental said:
Pokemon DP said:
Last time, you can't use Mr. L! Master Crash is already using them! And he hates it when other people make Mr. sprites!

So, please, pick something else!
They will still look different.

NO.

Sorry to sound mean, but if you want them, go to another fan site. Sorry.

Working on Big-nosed midgetM&L styled.

Use the link I gave you to other Mr.L sprites thats what!

"Anonymous" is flameshedgehog. I just couldn't check 'cause my internet connection phailed at the last minute. -_-

Whoa. I seriously need to make more of those ultimate-pwnful-super weapons. The only thing I have right now is a ketchup bottle :shock:

How much did my resized nose (Or at least the side-view) phail on a scale from 1-10.

Working on Mega Man ZX style. And I hope to make M&L:SS Miis to make spriting easier for some of us. It's gonna be one of those "Put it together your stinking self" sheets. Someday, hopefully.

Smiddle said:
Whoa. I seriously need to make more of those ultimate-pwnful-super weapons. The only thing I have right now is a ketchup bottle :shock:
You can find lots of them at www.themysticalforestzone.com

Princess Alyson Koopastoo said:
Smiddle said:

Ok, thanks, I like making my sprites from scratch though.
But I'll go there if I get stuck.

Smiddle said:

About that... I've seen sheets of big silver guns with seven barrels. I've already got much bigger, but do you know where I can find the original?

And Smiddle? You do realize I'm talking about the Phail scale and not Teh pwn@ge scale, right?

SiFi said:
Smiddle said:

About that... I've seen sheets of big silver guns with seven barrels. I've already got much bigger, but do you know where I can find the original?

And Smiddle? You do realize I'm talking about the Phail scale and not Teh pwn@ge scale, right?

Yes. They get 7~8 something on the pwnage scale. Or did you think they were good?

Back