Post your sprites here!

Well, what exactly do you want? I might be able to.

Don't ask me I cant recolor without MSpaint!

Megaman ZX style canceled. Working on Minis to rival MC. Blatantly stealing a background for the interior of my base of operations. Can't find a matching exterior. It may be a while before I get started on those Miis :roll: . Finally learned to sprite hair (In SMW style, anyway.). May make sprites for spam HM. Can't think of sprites for "You guys suck" HM. But as I said, I might not make those.

Edit: I might get back to work on ZX style, but if I do, I'll be working on it for months... :roll:

No one has posted in a while, so I decided to show these:

DP_the_Hedgehog.PNG

Alpha needed me in Sonic-style, so I recolored Silver the Hedgehog to create... DP THE HEDGEHOG

=P

Eeeep.

Sorry, but that looks kinda ODD.

I'm re-doing most of my sprites; editing out the banana-nose, recoloring the shirt, etc.

crystalking said:
f_NewBitmapImm_59a02b4.png

i can only come on for blurbs of time so here are my sprites
Yayz! You have good sprites now =P

3Dejong said:
Eeeep.

I'm re-doing most of my sprites; editing out the banana-nose, recoloring the shirt, etc.
Odd? How so? OK, sure, I'm meant to be a lightblue Pikachu with a dark blue hat, but Alpha needed me in Sonic-style. These sprites are, obviously, not my normal sprites, so don't worry. =P

3Dejong said:
Eeeep.

I CAN HELP!

Working on a total revamp of my sheet. M&L style is now free for use if anyone needs it.

Back