Post your sprites here!

Another sprite of mine. Paper Mario 64 styled Baby Bowser and Bowser Jr.
PM64_Styled_BabyBowser_and_Jr_by_DarkCream.png

ChaosNinji said:
Awesome, Koopastoo!

What were they originally?

Those are as good as (If not better than) the Paper Mario ones on Userpedia.
His muzzle and some eyes I got from Jr. Troopa, The body and shell I got from Dry Bones, the arms (The pointing one is custom), bandana and some eyes I got from Kooper, the legs I got from Bowser, now the ponytail, eyebrows, head, spikes and horns are custom. In the non-custom parts, I had to do "drastic" edits, for instance the arms (Kooper), they were originally too thin so I had enlarge them a bit or else Baby Bowser/Bowser Jr. would look like he got diabetes! XD :lol:

Princess Alyson Koopastoo said:
ChaosNinji said:
Awesome, Koopastoo!

His muzzle and some eyes I got from Jr. Troopa, The body and shell I got from Dry Bones, the arms (The pointing one is custom) and some eyes I got from Kooper, the legs I got from Bowser, now the ponytail, eyebrows, head, spikes and horns are custom. In the non-custom parts, I had to do "drastic" edits, for instance the arms (Kooper), they were originally too thin so I had enlarge them a bit or else Baby Bowser/Bowser Jr. would look like he got diabetes! XD :lol:

O_O Wow. That's a lot. Nice job.

ChaosNinji said:
ChaosNinji said:
Awesome, Koopastoo!

His muzzle and some eyes I got from Jr. Troopa, The body and shell I got from Dry Bones, the arms (The pointing one is custom) and some eyes I got from Kooper, the legs I got from Bowser, now the ponytail, eyebrows, head, spikes and horns are custom. In the non-custom parts, I had to do "drastic" edits, for instance the arms (Kooper), they were originally too thin so I had enlarge them a bit or else Baby Bowser/Bowser Jr. would look like he got diabetes! XD :lol:

Yeah. Sprite Sheets take a lot of work and also a lot of dedication from the spriter.
Now, this sheet took around 2 days and half to be done (counting the breaks out).

ChaosNinji said:
ChaosNinji said:
Awesome, Koopastoo!

Yeah. Sprite Sheets take a lot of work and also a lot of dedication from the spriter.
Now, this sheet took around 2 days and half to be done (counting the breaks out).

I know. I'm Ok at spriting. .-. DP made my sprites for me, but that was before I learned.

ChaosNinji said:
ChaosNinji said:
ChaosNinji said:
Awesome, Koopastoo!

I know. I'm Ok at spriting. .-. DP made my sprites for me, but that was before I learned.
I see... I had to learn totally alone... X_x' :boo:

Uniju said:
I see... I had to learn totally alone... X_x' :boo:

same

maybe thats why I suck :D
False affirmation! :!: :bobomb:

ChaosNinji said:
Awesome, Koopastoo!

His muzzle and some eyes I got from Jr. Troopa, The body and shell I got from Dry Bones, the arms (The pointing one is custom), bandana and some eyes I got from Kooper, the legs I got from Bowser, now the ponytail, eyebrows, head, spikes and horns are custom. In the non-custom parts, I had to do "drastic" edits, for instance the arms (Kooper), they were originally too thin so I had enlarge them a bit or else Baby Bowser/Bowser Jr. would look like he got diabetes! XD :lol:

You're PRO. Really.

You are, without a doubt, one of the best I've ever seen.

And to make THAT MANY must take weeks.

I'd say Alyson is the best spriter on the Wiki! If you don't agree, you need to be killed! (that means you too, Alyson! >_>) I am not really that good at spriting. =| Uniju is better than me. <_< I suck at character edits and such, but I am REALLY good at M&L Backgrounds. At least, in my honest opinion. =|

Pokemon DP said:
I'd say Alyson is the best spriter on the Wiki! If you don't agree, you need to be killed! (that means you too, Alyson! >_>) I am not really that good at spriting. =| Uniju is better than me. <_< I suck at character edits and such, but I am REALLY good at M&L Backgrounds. At least, in my honest opinion. =|

QFT

Not meaning to insult you. xD

ChaosNinji said:
QFT

Not meaning to insult you. xD
You aren't. I know I suck at Character edits, so that is all true. XP

Also, are you saying I'm good at M&L Backgrounds!? =3

I think youra good spriter....but alysons better....Does anyone think she's a better spriter that MC?

wakkawakka... I can't sprite at all so I like these comics and things you make. I don't care what you pplz say about other pplz things because to MEH YOU ARE GODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways yeah she's the best spriter I've seen so far. I can't make it there yet, but I will try... and phail horribly.

Pokemon DP said:

She's up there with Knife.

MC isn't that good.

Back