Post your sprites here!

crystalking

King Bowser
Fly_Guy_ said:
I will judge them!
srsly
oh well
here are mine http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g138/dracomancer55/Mike.png
don't forget rick
http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/5/11/8/f_kdl2rick1m_1554756.png
now for the pokeman
http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/5/11/8/f_overworld1m_4855495.png
 

Fly_Guy_

GAR I"M AN AWARDS COMMITEE
crystalking said:
Fly_Guy_ said:
I will judge them!
srsly
oh well
here are mine http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g138/dracomancer55/Mike.png
don't forget rick
http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/5/11/8/f_kdl2rick1m_1554756.png
now for the pokeman
http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/5/11/8/f_overworld1m_4855495.png
6/10
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Who are YOU to judge other peoples sprites!?
 

crystalking

King Bowser
Fly_Guy_ said:
crystalking said:
Fly_Guy_ said:
I will judge them!
srsly
oh well
here are mine http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g138/dracomancer55/Mike.png
don't forget rick
http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/5/11/8/f_kdl2rick1m_1554756.png
now for the pokeman
http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/5/11/8/f_overworld1m_4855495.png
6/10
but for which one :smug:
(700th post)
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Who ever made YOU some kind of Sprite Master?

Lets see some of YOUR work.
YEAH! Especially since you are underrating a lot of good sprites. -_-'
 

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
YARLY! :evil:

Smiddle is one of the best spriters here, unless yours are better, then you can judge, But not until i see your sprites, Smiddles are PWNsome!

Smiddle's sprites are about 7/10
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
... How odd, he stopped posting. :P
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
He sent me his so this is what they look like

 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Master Crash said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
He sent me his so this is what they look like

he didn't make these! (if this is the spriter parakoopa then please forgive me!)
it is, it said made by parakoopa p.s those sprites are fly guys! not mine!
 

Princess Alyson Koopastoo

Laughing is good for your health!
Princess Alyson Koopastool, my fanchar:
 
Top