Princess Alyson Koopastool, my fanchar:
Alyson_Sprite_Sheet_V2_by_DarkCream.png
Cool

Super Yoshi10 said:
Princess Alyson Koopastoo said:
Cool
Thanks, I used the Microsoft Paint. This sheet is the version 2. I have the version 1 but it's too big,but if you want to see it anyway,it's here: http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs24/f/2007/325/3/6/Alyson_Sprite_Sheet_by_DarkCream.png

Uniju said:

Cool, are these custom?
Custom?! NO WAY! I edited them from Zoran from Astro Boy: Omega Factor in the Microsoft Paint... To see how hard was to me to do this sheet, in the game,Zoran has just 5 or 6 frames making an idle,she doesn't have jumping and not even walking frames! :eekdance: The only thing that's really a full custom is Giga Alyson's head and crown.
(At least I said the truth,after all I do NOT make miracles! So yeah,it's an edit)

Uniju said:

Cool, are these custom?
Custom?! NO WAY! I edited them from Zoran from Astro Boy: Omega Factor in the Microsoft Paint... To see how hard was to me to do this sheet, in the game,Zoran has just 5 or 6 frames making an idle,she doesn't have jumping and not even walking frames! :eekdance: The only thing that's really a full custom is Giga Alyson's head and crown.
(At least I said the truth,after all I do NOT make miracles! So yeah,it's an edit)

COOL!!!

Dry Bones said:
Uniju said:

Cool, are these custom?

COOL!!!
Hey, thanks, Buddy!! :lol: Yours is pretty cool too! :wink:

I don't get this thread. BTW, Alyson Koopastool, I don't get the whole "Bowser is your Uncle" thing. =/ Care to elaborate your fan idea? Nice sprites, BTW.

I would show MY sprites, but I'm scared what people here would think! D=

Pokemon DP said:
I don't get this thread. BTW, Alyson Koopastool, I don't get the whole "Bowser is your Uncle" thing. =/ Care to elaborate your fan idea? Nice sprites, BTW.

I would show MY sprites, but I'm scared what people here would think! D=
If you want to get that better,you should read my fanfic "The arrival of a new Princess"
I was scared sbout what people would think of mine too,but I psoted it even so! You shouldn't let your fear prever you from doing your actions.

If you want to get that better,you should read my fanfic "The arrival of a new Princess"
I was scared sbout what people would think of mine too,but I psoted it even so! You shouldn't let your fear prever you from doing your actions.
OK.

As for my fear, my main fear is because Max2 (who, at the time, wasn't a troll) helped make them. >_> He added the hat to my sprites, but, they don't exactly look too good. =|

ChaosNinji said:
Ninji.PNG

All credit to DP except for the last three. =3
EVERYONE RATE MINE.
What happened to your green bob-omb sprites from the wiki?

Just another Alyson Sheet, but she's a bit "different" in this one :twisted: :
Alyson___Kruegerstool___Sheet_by_DarkCream.png

Cool sprites, Alyson. =) You are a good spriter. I wish I was good at spriting. That way, I could make myself some M&L-styled Pichu sprites. =3

First time I try the MLSS style:
AlysonSheet_MLSS_Style_by_DarkCream.png

AlysonSheet_MLSS_Style_by_DarkCream.png
Win. Oh and MEGA LOL FOR THE COMIC!

If only I could make really good super Yoshi and evil boshi sprites!

Uniju said:

Thats your first try?

Freaking awesome.

I wish I could sprite that well. D:
But you can! You must only sprite with loving care! :wink:

ChaosNinji said:
Uniju said: