UltraMario's Sprite Request Thread.

Pinkie Pie said:
Ok, would you guys please do less ranting? Any ways, I could make a list and Nabber can you quote your request again? And Goomba, be more specific, what game Urchins and what color?
Like i said when i made the request through message and again on chat SMW Sprites and green

Brother Love said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Ok, would you guys please do less ranting? Any ways, I could make a list and Nabber can you quote your request again? And Goomba, be more specific, what game Urchins and what color?
Like i said when i made the request through message and again on chat SMW Sprites and green
Ok.

Nabber said:
Nabber said:
Never mind. New request: http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/marioandluigi3/sheet/21470

Can I have these with the following changes?

Body - Aqua Blue
Ears - Orange

Pinkie Pie said:
What's the point of it now? You know how to recolor.
Well, it will take a long time, and I'm lazy :S

My recoloring thing is zooming in a lot on Paint.NET and using the Paint Bucket to fill in the squares.

Baby Luigi said:
Can you do sprites of me from PiT?

Sorry for the pester. I understand how it feels to have something irritating you, but it seems my request got buried

I understand. I recolored several PiT sprites myself and it's quite hard to distinguish colors from each other.

Pinkie Pie said:
I was actually workin' on those, but got unmotivated and didn't get to finishin' em'. :/.
Then why did you start a request thread??? I wanted those sprites! :mad:

Back