UltraMario's Sprite Request Thread.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/marioluigipartners/sheet/634 (The one facing you, or the screen)

http://www.spriters-resource.com/search/?q=Luigi&s=1 (The All-Stars One)

I can only do the PiT ones, but I can do more then just the ones facing the screen. :P.

Idk, may take a while. I'm not that advanced at non-recolors, so it should take rather long.

Will you make me some sprites of Captain Strong from Earthbound only with a white hat

Brother Love said:
Will you make me some sprites of Captain Strong from Earthbound only with a white hat
UM can't make sprites. He/she can only edit or add minimal detail to them.

Excuse me for not being able to find any damn sprites of this character on any spriting websites.

Pinkie Pie said:
Excuse me for not being able to find any damn sprites of this character on any spriting websites.
Maybe you should have figured out if you could are not prior to telling me you could make them but telling me i had to request it in your sprite request thread

Brother Love said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Maybe you should have figured out if you could are not prior to telling me you could make them but telling me i had to request it in your sprite request thread
I looked for sprites after you requested in the thread.

Pinkie Pie said:
Brother Love said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Yes after you confirmed to me that you could do it thus you are a liar

Brother Love said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Brother Love said:
Pinkie Pie said:
No I'm not. '-_-.

Pinkie Pie said:
Brother Love said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Brother Love said:
Pinkie Pie said:
No I'm not. '-_-.
Yes you for you told me you could do something only to tell me later you couldn't thus you lied thus your a liar

Back