UltraMario's Sprite Request Thread.

Brother Love said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Brother Love said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Brother Love said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Excuse me for not being able to find any damn sprites of this character on any spriting websites.
Maybe you should have figured out if you could are not prior to telling me you could make them but telling me i had to request it in your sprite request thread
I looked for sprites after you requested in the thread.
Yes after you confirmed to me that you could do it thus you are a liar
No I'm not. '-_-.
Yes you for you told me you could do something only to tell me later you couldn't thus you lied thus your a liar
No, she's not. (S)he said that she was could theoretically do it, not that (s)he was able to. (S)he needs the original sprites in order to do artwork. If she is unable to find any, (s)he can't make it. WHEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

Can you do sprites of me from PiT?

Nabber said:
Never mind. New request: http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/marioandluigi3/sheet/21470

Can I have these with the following changes?

Body - Aqua Blue
Ears - Orange

Pinkie Pie said:
I'm a male actually... I just changed my gender on my profile to get in character...
'K, wasn't sure, that's why I put "(S)he" instead of something that was gender-centric.

Where are my Urchin Sprites you know the ones i asked for 2 weeks ago

Pinkie Pie said:
I forget things sometimes. D:.

You should make a list! People are expecting things, so if you say you can do them, you should keep track.

Brother Love said:
Nabber said:
Brother Love said:
Nabber said:
Brother Love said:
Where are my Urchin Sprites
Be. Patient.
3 weeks is long enough

It is, but we've been through this. We reminded him, he's going to get to work on them.
Isn't the whole point of a request thread so he will do them fast and efficiently

Just because he takes your request doesn't mean he can do them fast.

Nabber said:
Brother Love said:
Nabber said:
Brother Love said:
Nabber said:
Brother Love said:
Be. Patient.
3 weeks is long enough

It is, but we've been through this. We reminded him, he's going to get to work on them.
Isn't the whole point of a request thread so he will do them fast and efficiently

A recolor takes 3 weeks now eh?

Brother Love said:
Nabber said:
Brother Love said:
Nabber said:
Brother Love said:
Nabber said:
Brother Love said:
Be. Patient.
3 weeks is long enough

For some people, it does.
And how fast can you recolor sprites?

Nabber said:
Brother Love said:
Nabber said:
Brother Love said:
Nabber said:
Brother Love said:
Nabber said:
Brother Love said:
Be. Patient.
3 weeks is long enough

For some people, it does.
And how fast can you recolor sprites?
I can't but i know for a fact it takes about 10 minutes because i've made requests before to him and gotten them back like 10 minutes

Ok, would you guys please do less ranting? Any ways, I could make a list and Nabber can you quote your request again? And Goomba, be more specific, what game Urchins and what color?

Back