UltraMario's Sprite Request Thread.

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
New Super Mario said:
I wasn't talking to you, just saying to UM, in case he forgot for the fourth time :P
I don't know what style you want yer' sprites in though. :/.

OJ Toad said:
Can You Make A Boom Boom Sprite?
I can't make a Boom Boom sprite, but I can edit one. Want me to edit some sprites of Boom Boom to look like the one in yer' avatar?
Ice Luigi said:
Hey UM.

I know this is a bit big, but could you do this sprite sheet for me?
I could, but maybe later since yer request is bigger then others. :P.

Toad85

MarioKartRPG
Can you do a recolour of a Toad sprite (preferably a SMB2 or PM sprite) to look like the one in my avatar? The only thing you might need to add is the glasses, but is that good?

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Can you do a recolour of a Toad sprite (preferably a SMB2 or PM sprite) to look like the one in my avatar? The only thing you might need to add is the glasses, but is that good?
I could add glasses and make the cap blue to PM1 sprites, that'll be a cakewalk! :D.

Nabber said:
This is probably too hard - but can you make a Companion Cube sprite?
I don't make sprites, I only edit them. D:.

Toad85

MarioKartRPG
Pinkie Pie said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
I could add glasses and make the cap blue to PM1 sprites, that'll be a cakewalk! :D.
Don't forget the :smug: expression.

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
Gah, I'll get to yours a bit later since it's a large sheet. Give me a link to the MLSS sprites.