Nerdy Guy said:
Halvin said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Smartass27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Smartass27 said:
I am the last otaku standing. :-[

Also, 2222th post.
NO it isn't, ht e thing says "Reply #360".
You're probily looking at the veiw counter.
No, it was my 2222th post.

Also, you guys have to watch more anime. I'm lonely here in this topic by myself. :<
I can't, I'm to busy watching stuff like Rob & Big, Viva la Bam, Pokemon, Fantasy Factory, Jackass, Wild Boyz, How's Your News?, South Park, Beavis and Butt-head, Who's Line is it Anyway?, and some YouTube Poop.
^ Pwned
How did I get pwn'd?
Pokemon is an anime. Unfortunately.
I thought it was too kid friendly to be an anime?

Nerdy Guy said:
Smartass27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Halvin said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Smartass27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Smartass27 said:

Also, 2222th post.

Also, you guys have to watch more anime. I'm lonely here in this topic by myself. :<
I can't, I'm to busy watching stuff like Rob & Big, Viva la Bam, Pokemon, Fantasy Factory, Jackass, Wild Boyz, How's Your News?, South Park, Beavis and Butt-head, Who's Line is it Anyway?, and some YouTube Poop.
^ Pwned
How did I get pwn'd?
Eh? That's not what determines if something is anime or not.

Nerdy Guy said:
Smartass27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Halvin said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Smartass27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Smartass27 said:

Also, 2222th post.

^ Pwned
How did I get pwn'd?
It's just such a terrible show.

Smartass27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Smartass27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Halvin said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Smartass27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Smartass27 said:

Also, 2222th post.

^ Pwned
How did I get pwn'd?
That's just because your too used to blood and gore.

Nerdy Guy said:
Smartass27 said:
That's just because your too used to blood and gore.
No, Pokemon, along with Yu-Gi-Oh and all the other ones like that are embarrassments to the premise of anime.

Smartass27 said:
It used to be really good when it was only Satoshi Takeshi and Kasumi. (I don't even remember all the English names)

And yeah, it was good only when it was in Japanese. Any anime that gets translated to English loses a certain amount of greatness; it just varies from time to time.

Halvin said:
Smartass27 said:
It used to be really good when it was only Satoshi Takeshi and Kasumi. (I don't even remember all the English names)

And yeah, it was good only when it was in Japanese. Any anime that gets translated to English loses a certain amount of greatness; it just varies from time to time.
Inorite? Subs>dubs.

Smartass27 said:
Halvin said:
Smartass27 said:

Inorite? Subs>dubs.
Indeed. But the best way to watch it is to know Japanese in the first place. :D

Halvin said:
Smartass27 said:
Halvin said:
Smartass27 said:

Inorite? Subs>dubs.
I totally agree. I'm trying to learn.

Smartass27 said:
Halvin said:
Smartass27 said:
Halvin said:
Smartass27 said:

Inorite? Subs>dubs.
Are you in highschool? Do they teach it there? (so many sources including the high school counselours tell me Japanese is "very difficult"; in fact, one of the hardest languages to learn. Uh oh. (good thing I'm bilingual! :P))

Halvin said:
Smartass27 said:
Halvin said:
Smartass27 said:
Halvin said:
Smartass27 said:

Inorite? Subs>dubs.
Are you in highschool? Do they teach it there? (so many sources including the high school counselours tell me Japanese is "very difficult"; in fact, one of the hardest languages to learn. Uh oh. (good thing I'm bilingual! :P))
1) Unfortunately, it is not offered at my school. I checked. Many times. :(
2) I've heard that Japanese is actually a very easy language, it's just a bit difficult for English speakers to get used to.

Smartass27 said:
Halvin said:
Smartass27 said:
Halvin said:
Smartass27 said:
Halvin said:
Smartass27 said:

Inorite? Subs>dubs.
1) Unfortunately, it is not offered at my school. I checked. Many times. :(
2) I've heard that Japanese is actually a very easy language, it's just a bit difficult for English speakers to get used to.
That second statement is actually a lie... no offense.

Smartass27 said:
Jackie Chan said:
Smartass27 said:
Dammit, my book lied to me.
What book?
My learn Japanese book.
Oh... well, that makes sense, since no book about learning the language would come out and say "THIS LANGUAGE IS HARD AS HELL! GIVE UP! TAKE SPANISH! GO AWAY! SHOO! SHOO! RETURN THIS BOOK FOR A FULL REFUND!"

Jackie Chan said:
Smartass27 said:
Jackie Chan said:
Smartass27 said:
What book?
My learn Japanese book.
Oh... well, that makes sense, since no book about learning the language would come out and say "THIS LANGUAGE IS HARD AS HELL! GIVE UP! TAKE SPANISH! GO AWAY! SHOO! SHOO! RETURN THIS BOOK FOR A FULL REFUND!"
Well, of course it wouldn't say that, but for an exceptionally hard language, they could just keep their mouths shut about it.

Smartass27 said:
Jackie Chan said:
Smartass27 said:
Jackie Chan said:
Smartass27 said:
What book?
My learn Japanese book.
Well, of course it wouldn't say that, but for an exceptionally hard language, they could just keep their mouths shut about it.
The ironic thing is that most people in Japan know both English and Japanesse, but most the people in America don't know Japansse, and most of the only ones that do are from Japan.

Nerdy Guy said:
Smartass27 said:
Jackie Chan said:
Smartass27 said:
Jackie Chan said:
Smartass27 said:
What book?
My learn Japanese book.
The ironic thing is that most people in Japan know both English and Japanesse, but most the people in America don't know Japansse, and most of the only ones that do are from Japan.
I wouldn't say "most"... But it is a fact that English is a core class starting at middle school along with high-school. Many elementary schools have it as well.

Smartass27 said:
Almost every non-English-speaking country teaches English.
Actually, researches have proven that many American high schools teach English as a class as well. In fact, my highschool core classes are Math, History, Science, and English. Even English-speaking countries speak English too, who knew. </sarcasm>

Jackie Chan said:
Smartass27 said:
Almost every non-English-speaking country teaches English.
Actually, researches have proven that many American high schools teach English as a class as well. In fact, my highschool core classes are Math, History, Science, and English. Even English-speaking countries speak English too, who knew. </sarcasm>
Omg, I just got pwned.

Back