The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

Zae Roles said:
watch fist of the north star man, its like the ultimate bromance.
for cereal? this actually looks p cool man. ill prob start it once im done with these two im watchin right now

Minako Aino said:
Zae Roles said:
watch fist of the north star man, its like the ultimate bromance.
for cereal? this actually looks p cool man. ill prob start it once im done with these two im watchin right now

i look forward to your future view of it.

:>

Holy shit I just finished Kill la Kill, that was amazing. Seriously, that was glorious. Those last 6 episodes were executed perfectly.

Also, I find it funny how by half-way through the show being naked is more common than being clothed. The lewd look of the show turned me away at the start but it didn't even seem the same by the end, like I just stopped caring about it and enjoyed the ride.

Crackin355 said:
Holy shit I just finished Kill la Kill, that was amazing. Seriously, that was glorious. Those last 6 episodes were executed perfectly.

Also, I find it funny how by half-way through the show being naked is more common than being clothed. The lewd look of the show turned me away at the start but it didn't even seem the same by the end, like I just stopped caring about it and enjoyed the ride.

totally, they pretty much hit all the right notes towards the end, and really knew how to end the episode (although tbh i was a bit eh on the final episode, but maybe that's just me)

i can't say i ever really found it to be that big of a problem, but by the end of the series you're pretty much desensitized to it.

on an unrelated note, apparently sasha braus' english va is tiny tina and i am a-ok with that.

Borderlands tiny tina?

I am getting the dub dvd

Also, rumour has it that the dmmd anime isn't keeping the boys love stuff. Its rumours and nothing is confirmed but still, I will be dissapointed if its true as yeah, there is more to the game than the gay stuff, but it is known as being a yaoi game, so getting rid of it would feel weird.

I might give Akuma no Riddle and/or Black Bullet a shot.

I finished Tokyo Ravens.

Those last few episodes were pretty badass, followed by a cute ending. Too bad these 24 episodes were only the 1st arc of the story, the 2nd arc hasn't been finished in the source material and none of it has been translated.

It has some pretty glaring flaws but overall, it was a good show. So now I might fit in one more show before next season starts.

Watched the first episode of 悪魔のリドル

Interested me enough to make me want to see another episode.

It's a better one than Riddle Story of Devil, since story isn't in the title. I'd probably call it Devil's Riddle or Demon's Riddle or something along those lines.

i watched the first episode of code geass (it was alright) and just finished episode three of gundam unicorn

Uzu Sanageyama said:
i watched the first episode of code geass (it was alright) and just finished episode three of gundam unicorn

yum.

code geass sure gets better but damn gundam unicorn is glorious(despite the fact that i like code geass a lot more).

Junketsu said:
Watched the first episode of 悪魔のリドル

Interested me enough to make me want to see another episode.

I took a look at it as well, it was pretty good though I'm not quite sure what is going on yet. I hope that's on purpose.

I watched the first episode of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei. The animation was good, it is a pretty high-budget production considering how popular the LN's are.

EDIT: and I watched Captain Earth. For some reason this one draws me in, might be my first mecha anime actually. I'm not really watching it for the mecha at all though. Once again, no idea what exactly is going on but hopefully it'll explain itself in the next episode.

I started watching K-On!, but I can't find any good quality downloads so I'm watching some really bad quality ones online.

so i started playing dota 2 recently, and one of my friends told me that a hero was based off an anime character of the same name. i thought that was kinda neat and i checked it out, the anime's called "slayers" and im about 10 episodes in and its p good

so far the humor is nice, theres a nice balance between action and that, and its a p interesting story with a few twists right from the start

That reminds me of how a LoL champion(?) was inspired by Marth from Smash bros. and has a move reminiscent of Dancing Blade (side-b).

I watched Isshuukan Friends (One Week Friends). Aw, this is cute. Fujiyama is cute. Hase is cute. They're all cute.

I watched Gokukoku no Brynhildr (Brynhildr in Darkness) as well. I already read the manga so I know what's going on but it's still nice to see it animated. They nailed the awkwardness of that early scene, I cringed when I read it and cringed when I watched it. Also this made me laugh.

Crackin355 said:
That reminds me of how a LoL champion(?) was inspired by Marth from Smash bros. and has a move reminiscent of Dancing Blade (side-b).
oh wow thats pretty neat, idk much about league but its kinda cool seeing all these references applied to other things

Yeah, this one, just look for name Marth and it has a sentence or two about it being inspired by him and also being codenamed Marth when she was being developed.

I don't really know much about league either, I just saw the trivia on smashwiki and decided to look it up. Pretty neat.

Back