The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

Akatsuki said:
I love Tokyo Mew Mew and was disappointed with 4Kids'
Them transformations.. even digimon season 4 succumbed too it, surprised 4kids didnt put extra sensory..or did they?

Akatsuki said:
and Chobits is kinda weird.
waifus that can walk and talk
Double_Laugh_by_KokinhoKokeiro.gif

GalacticPetey said:
On the subject of anime, Dragon Ball Z Kai is continuing, but not in Japan.
Western Anime'

Did you guys hear? A new season of Higurashi is supposedly happening this year

I've lost interest in Tokyo Mew Mew... I got bored after the episode Zakuro came in. I like playing as the characters in Roleplay still though.

Anyways, my new animes are Lucky Star and Soul Eater. I might see if I can watch Bleach on YouTube and see if I get interested in it. (Bleach was reccommended by a friend. :])

Panne said:
GalacticPetey said:
On the subject of anime, I have one thing to say to Toei animation.

RELEASE. BUU. SAGA. KAI. ALREADY.
was it released already?
No. No one knows when this is coming out, or how it will be shown. It won't air in Japan, but it will come to DVD there. It may air in the U.S, but Nicktoons already made a big deal on how the series is over. Will they just say, "Whoops. There were more episodes."

Princess Celestia said:
I've lost interest in Tokyo Mew Mew... I got bored after the episode Zakuro came in. I like playing as the characters in Roleplay still though.

Anyways, my new animes are Lucky Star and Soul Eater. I might see if I can watch Bleach on YouTube and see if I get interested in it. (Bleach was reccommended by a friend. :])
Soul Eater is great but you will not like it if your favorite character is not the main 3 meisters or main 4 death weapons.

EDIT: Finished the 1st season of Rozen Maiden, it is good. Also finished Neon Genesis Evangelion. Did not like the series finale at all, I preferred the End of Evangelion better.

I started watching Attack on Titan the other day, the three episodes I managed to watch were interesting enough so I'll probably see where the series goes.

Started watching One Piece. I find it really good after it being revamped from the childish one I remembered when I was a little kid.

Watched Durarara some time ago and am slowly forcing my way through Bobobo-bo-bo bobo for no reason whatsoever.

i started watching sailor moon recently cause i think it was a p cool show back in the day i used to watch it all scattered (like ep 1 and then the next time id tune in my tv itd be like ep7 or something idk) when i was a small and now im watching chronologically. its amazing how much shit they cut from the original japanese version to the shitty dub

no but srsly man its p good so far but the only thing thats bad is the transforming scenes, they're so annoying i just skip that shit god damn it takes like 5 min just to change into sailor form

General Zod said:
I'm no FMA expert, but doesn't Brotherhood follow the manga much more than the first series?

FMA (2003) Followed the Manga for about 20 episodes or so and then split off into its own storyline because the manga had not been finished.

Then it was remade in Brotherhood and followed the manga's storyline. I still liked both, but Brotherhood was longer and better to watch (at least once I got past the first couple of episodes that I saw in 2003).

Despite me loving anime a lot I have a hard time motivating myself to actually watch it.

Last I recall watching was Save Me! Lollipop back in April of this year? My...I can't remember...

I'm watching Hitman Reborn! (Something like that) every now and then on and off. It's alright, not too interesting. With the amount of episodes I'm getting a 'long anime that drags on' feeling already. It's also pretty goofy which isn't really catching me, it's just annoying. Maybe I should give up on it.

I finished Sword Art Online in one sitting and I'm left with the want for more. The light novel of the next arc was an amazing read so seeing it animated would be great. But if they do intend to do that I'll be waiting at least half a year. The light novel gives a good sense of what's happening but sometimes the scene I'm picturing in my head gets flipped around constantly by saying 'left side/hand' or 'right side/hand' and I just give up on thinking about it before all I imagine is spinning pictures. Not to mention that the fight scenes would be just as great and detailed as the ones in Season 1.

I also watched Oreimo since it was rated high on crunchyrolls app. It was alright, but kind of strange. Not sure i like the whole incest romance vibe it's giving off. Still kind of wondering why it was so highly rated. Guess a lot people are into that kind of thing.

Oreimo only gets better. You should watch the second season.

well im on 191/200 episodes for sailor moon
this is a sad moment i dont want it to end :'(

Back