The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

I'm currently watching 3 animes on Netflix: Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell, and Soul Eater. And man, Soul Eater is awesome!

Need to post a memo for myself somewhere, so here should do. List of pending anime to watch:
  • Digimon Adventure
  • Digimon Adventure 02
  • Spice and Wolf
  • Ginga Nagareboshi Gin
  • Oh! Edo Rocket
  • Gurren Lagann
  • Steins;Gate
  • Fairy Tail
  • Soul Eater

May grow. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! This'll keep me busy for a long time.

I'm waiting for Fairy Tail's filler arc to end, so it can start the grand magic games arc. It's pretty awesome in the manga so far.

I'm currently watching Soul Eater and man it is awesome. I wonder if Tabuu's Resolution of 132 is loosely based off this?

Finished Conqueror of Shamballa and it is pretty great. Now I'm watching FMA Brotherhood, WAY better than the first FMA.

Finished Mobile Suit Gundam 00 (jesus, that was quick)

All I have to say is

Ribbons Almark is the worst name for an antagonist.

So, I watched all of the Bleach English Dub up to the point of Ichigo and Ulquiora's final battle. It seems to be the only anime that has good dub voices.

I tried re-watching Fairy Tail with the English dub as well, but the voices just dont fit

Halfway through Gundam Wing, this brings back memories.

On another note, is there always a masked blonde man in every Gundam series?

Yeah.

I started watching Tokyo Mew Mew on YouTube
Sooooo adorable! Especially Ichigo! I just think it seems unnatural for a girl to be THAT nervous around a boy, even if he is good looking.

I'm not really fond of Mint. She's a Cliché. There's the snobby rich girl almost ALWAYS.
I don't really like how she called Ichigo vulgar. It's not really an appropriate insult, even for an anime.
Because of that I now know one reason why they cut out and edit scenes in the english versions of an anime

Rin Kagamine said:
I just think it seems unnatural for a girl to be THAT nervous around a boy, even if he is good looking.
Welcome to shoujo anime.

I love Tokyo Mew Mew and was disappointed with 4Kids' decision to not dub the 2nd season, but I still finish it. I love it so much, despite being comparative to Sailor Moon (well Tokyo Mew Mew is not made for adults) it is such an awesome anime!

I just watched the end to the Neon Genesis Evangelion movie, ummm.... WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!?! (The one where the girl dies, or does she?)

You'll understand when you're older.

I'm currently watching Black Butler, Gun X Sword, Chobits, and X. So far Black Butler is awesome and Chobits is kinda weird.

Back