The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

So I finished OreImo (so far). It was a nice change but I don't think I'll watch anime like that too often. I also started watching Fate Zero, The World God Only Knows and Little Busters.

Fate Zero is great, but I'm only a few episodes in so far. I watch one or two every day. I like the idea of all the servants being based on legends or whatever. The fights are also really interesting and well animated (Especially when Berserker counters Archer's Noble Phantasm).

The World God Only Knows is really goofy, but I'm glad it embraces that goofiness and doesn't try to be too serious (even in serious parts there's some goofy thing happening in the background). The shows that get stuck in the middle are awkward to watch.

I only just started watching Little Busters. I don't know if I'll continue watching it, it seems kind of boring but I'm only a few episodes in. I think it'll just end up in the same situation as Hitman Reborn, having it sitting in my queue but not bothering to watch it.

I also watched OreShura. It's sort of the same situation as OreImo. It was nice to watch and well animated, but I don't really intend to watch more of that kind of anime in the near future.

So do any of you other anime fans have accounts on MyAnimeList? It's a cool site where you put in the animes you've watched and you can get recommendations, or see how similar your taste is to other users. :) I'd love to see what my anime compatibility is with some of my bros from Mario Wiki. It works for manga, too!

Here's my account if you wanna friend me or anything. ;) I'd like to see if anybody on here has seen as many animes as me! :posh:

Surprised I remembered mine...

http://myanimelist.net/profile/kinetic563

Just a note: I've watched more than what is listed. I just never bothered to fully do it.

I think I made one a while back but never used it. So I guess I'll see if I can remember the few animes I've actually watched. It's probably less than 20 but its something.

Updated:
  • Digimon Adventure
  • Digimon Adventure 02
  • Ginga Nagareboshi Gin
  • Spice and Wolf
  • Oh! Edo Rocket
  • Gurren Lagann
  • Steins;Gate
  • Fairy Tail
  • Soul Eater
  • Blackrock Shooter

Guilmon said:
Updated:
  • Digimon Adventure
  • Digimon Adventure 02
  • Ginga Nagareboshi Gin
  • Spice and Wolf
  • Oh! Edo Rocket
  • Gurren Lagann
  • Steins;Gate
  • Fairy Tail
  • Soul Eater
  • Blackrock Shooter
you should totally add sailor moon on that list

So I gave in and decided to watch Attack on Titan finally. It's really good but now I'm stuck waiting a week for new episodes. I guess I should be happy I didn't start watching when it began. I have other stuff I can watch in the meantime though.

Over the summer I have been watching some anime

I have been watching Free! Religiously, I love it for obvious reasons and I know I am obsessed with it. I am kind of sad that rhe series is already at the halfway point.

I laughed so hard at the cpr scene in the newset ep and I don't even know how to express my feelings about the bit where Rin Matsouka has his hair in a ponytail.

I have been watching WataMote as well. I like it because I can relate with it in some ways and in other ways and can watch it and think 'I'm not that bad' to some bits. Though I really just want to give Tomoko a huge hug ;-;

The newest ep was sad at the start but I liked the ending of it as it was happy and apparebtly that episodes credits music was by Hatsune Miku.

I have watched a little bit of Attack on Titan but haven't had the time to watch all of the episodes. I will try and get all caught up ok it eventually

I started to watch the dangan ronpa anime but have lost interest as it seems to be a watered down version of the game but I will probably watch it all later in the year

I started Hyouka. It's decent, the 'mysteries' are pretty well thought out. I'm still only half way through. I hope the ending doesn't suck. I seem to be finding bad endings more often lately.

Minako Aino said:

bluh, fine

Update:
  • Digimon Adventure
  • Devil Survivor 2 The Animation
  • Digimon Adventure 02
  • Ginga Nagareboshi Gin
  • Spice and Wolf - Watching
  • Oh! Edo Rocket - Watching
  • Shingeki no Kyojin - Watching
  • Gurren Lagann
  • Steins;Gate
  • Fairy Tail
  • Soul Eater
  • Blackrock Shooter
  • Eureka Seven
  • Ginga Densetsu Weed
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
  • Sailor Moon

After reading:

Phantom L said:
I have been watching WataMote as well. I like it because I can relate with it in some ways and in other ways and can watch it and think 'I'm not that bad' to some bits.

I decided to watch WataMote. Needless to say... I can relate to the main character too...(ep. 2 kinda got me depressed when she met up with her friend)

Should I continue or will I start thinking suicidal thoughts? lol

Otachi said:
Why does the topic title say AH NEE MAY instead of just Anime?

Judging from the intro of this topic, I imagine it was spelled out "AH NEE MAY" because he's not a fan of it and didn't want topics about every anime on the planet to exist in a separate topic of their own.

Or you could say "lolwtf r u smoking".

Anyway, I just finished watching ep. 6 of WataMote. I'm no premium user so I must wait to watch ep.7.

Guilmon said:
Minako Aino said:

bluh, fine

Update:
  • Digimon Adventure
  • Devil Survivor 2 The Animation
  • Digimon Adventure 02
  • Ginga Nagareboshi Gin
  • Spice and Wolf - Watching
  • Oh! Edo Rocket - Watching
  • Shingeki no Kyojin - Watching
  • Gurren Lagann
  • Steins;Gate
  • Fairy Tail
  • Soul Eater
  • Blackrock Shooter
  • Eureka Seven
  • Ginga Densetsu Weed
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
  • Sailor Moon
you wont regret it man itll be the best 200 ever

Unknown Entity said:
After reading:

Phantom L said:
I have been watching WataMote as well. I like it because I can relate with it in some ways and in other ways and can watch it and think 'I'm not that bad' to some bits.

I decided to watch WataMote. Needless to say... I can relate to the main character too...(ep. 2 kinda got me depressed when she met up with her friend)

Should I continue or will I start thinking suicidal thoughts? lol
Lol indeed
Some episodes are have positive ending though, which I love. Like episode 7, when you watch it
I mean the bit at the meetup was pretty cute and I thought she would chicken out

Also, my thoughts on ep 7 of Free!
Rin Matsouka, you are a dick.
He may be a fine piece of ass who looks damn good with a ponytail and he may have a tragic backstory, which did give me some feels but the 'I'm neber swimming with you again' bit was not ok ;-;

Come on, when will you and Haru be friends again.

So I watched OreGairu, the Main two characters are pretty good, or at least different from what I've seen or will be seeing. I like short 10-15 episode anime but I always get left wanting more in the long run. At least this one had a nice ending. The extra episode wasn't bad either, especially with the skill that takes years of being a loner to master 'Stealth Hikki'.

So does anybody plan on using AniList? Basically a better looking MyAnimeList. And easier to use IMO. You can import your list from MyAnimeList if you want.

I've meant to post a list for quite some time, but now I'm doing it. Here's my list of started and unfished Anime:

1. Digimon
2. Pokemon
3. Yu-Gi-Oh
4. Sword Art Online
5. Soul Eater (English version)
6. Hetalia
7. Black Butler
8. Death Note
9. Ouran High School Host Club
10. Baccano!
11. Sgt. Frog

1-5 are all on TV, with episodes of Pokemon, Sword Art Online, and re-watching Soul Eater in English dub occuring weekly and Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh and Digimon occuring daily, or weekday daily. Hetalia is a massive series, so I'll watch 10-15 episodes at a time or more. 7-11 will be replaced by a new anime once completed.

I just started Sgt. Frog yesterday, and both my sister and I wanted to watch it, because her favorite English dub anime voice actor and my second favorite plays the main character: Todd Haberkorn. My favorite is Chuck Hubers. I also saw the entire series of Angel Beats last night. God, that made me cry so much.

Back