The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

Nearly finished watching Cowboy Bebop. Currently at session 23 of 26. I'll watch the movie after the series, then probably move onto something bigger, like Death Note.

On the topic of Yu-Gi-Oh!, original series is best; 5Ds is pretty tolerable; GX wasn't that hot. As for Zexal, that's pointless inane insanity.

The thing I find slightly frustrating is that they don't bother to regionalize the monster's Japanese name. Ex: Gagaga Magician is the literal translation and not joking, phonetic pronunciation of the Japanese name.

I am half-way of finishing Gurren Lagann, my response so far...........................................

EPIC!!!!

Oh and also I finished the original Yu-Gi-Oh! and now I'm pretty sad that the pharaoh is gone forever :'(

Now I am in GX and so far to say the duels are very crappy and anti-climactic.

The original Yugioh was the best.

I finished Fairy Tail for now. Good stuff.

One Piece is slowly getting through flashbacks

Bleach isn't going.

And I don't know what to watch next, I'm tempted to watch yugioh now as well, since you mentioned it.

I'll be honest, I only liked the Waking the Dragons arc because of the Seal of Orcichalcos' music and The Eye of Timaeus' theme.

And the KC tournament wasn't too shabby.

I finally finished Gurren Lagann. I'm yet again sad that it is all over but it is epic from start to finish.

TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it part of a greater series, and if so is it the first in the series (if not, what is the first series/season), or is it an individual series?

What the hell are you on about? Gurren Lagann is Gurren Lagann, nothing more.

Individual series?

Quickly back to Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, I just notice something that looks like a rip-off of Gurren Lagann... well two:

1) Bronk's shirt:

4758-201302098.png

It kinda looks like Kamina's glasses.

2) Number 96: Dark Mist:

Number96DarkMist-ORCS-EN-UR-1E.jpg

It looks like a gunmen.

Alright, back to Gurren Lagann.

I can't stop watching the last episode of Gurren Lagann, it is so EPIC! I may go ahead and watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Gurren-hen.

Finished the entire Vampire Knight series. I won't blame you if you find it boring and dragging.

EDIT: Nevermind about about hating Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, I HATE GX even more because there is no story line, just a random string of events.

Back