It's now been three years...

Some people like, some hate it. I like Mario Super Sluggers. It sucks that it never got released in regions such as Europe.

Homebrew Channel can still be installed, and Mario Super Sluggers can still be ran on PAL Wii's using that.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Homebrew Channel can still be installed, and Mario Super Sluggers can still be ran on PAL Wii's using that.
Yeah but you have to have SSBB or Lego IJ.

USB Loader is your best bet for playing Wii titles that are outside your region. At least, I think that might be the case.

>>MnSG
You mean piracy?
I don't think it's what he wants.

>>Dr. Eggman
These methods are old, try LetterBomb.

But since he doesn't have the Retail copy, it's not.

>>grimAuxiliatrix
I've used TwilightHack, as I'm one of the first Homebrew users on the Wii.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
But since he doesn't have the Retail copy, it's not.

>>grimAuxiliatrix
I've used TwilightHack, as I'm one of the first Homebrew users on the Wii.
Oh. The TwilightHack was released what, 2 years ago?

3 years ago, it's the very first Wii Exploit.

MnSG said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>MnSG
You mean piracy?
I don't think it's what he wants.

Well if he legally owns the ISO, that's one option to do.

To be honest, while I despise piracy (and I like to collect and keep all the games I play), there´s an exception for me: region blocking and unreleased games. And since I´m from Europe, I tend to miss on A LOT of games.

I understand if Nintendo doesn´t bother bringing there some extremely japan centered games, but not releasing a freaking MARIO game? What the heck? It´s a game I was going to legally pay for. Okay, I understand not releasing it because baseball is not that popular in Europe, but at least allow me to purchase an american copy!

Also, I understand that companies sometimes do not want to take risks, but region blocking consoles is stupid. If I can buy an import copy of, say, Mario Super Sluggers, it´s still a legal buy, and one that doesn´t need billions in translating and localizating, no less. But if my console is region blocked, Nintendo is essentially telling me to go pirate their game since I can´t get it by legal means. Sure, we do have freeloaders, but when Nintendo keeps releasing Wii system upgrades that negate the freeloader, I feel as if Ninendo is giving me the middle finger. And considering I have been buying their products since the NES era, it doesn´t feel good.

The same goes for the Mother series, which have been asked to be released outside of Japan. And F-Zero Climax. And the second DS Fire Emblem game. And Captain Rainbow. And PAL versions of Warioware twisted and Mario Super Sluggers. And for other companies with good games not released outside of Japan, like Sega and the Yakuza series.

Just install Homebrew Channel, and run Gecko OS.
After that's done, just buy the American copy of Mario Super Sluggers.
As far as I've spoken to Nintendo's Staff Members in real life, they don't seem to mind importing much.

Wow

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Just install Homebrew Channel, and run Gecko OS.
After that's done, just buy the American copy of Mario Super Sluggers.
As far as I've spoken to Nintendo's Staff Members in real life, they don't seem to mind importing much.

I think another reason why Mario Super Sluggers did not come at in Europe baseball is not a big sport there.

But it isn't in Japan neither, and they've got it.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
That's because Nintendo where made in Japan.

YamiHoshi.nl said:

I thought baseball was a huge sport in Japan.

I still think it's dumb how Mario Super Sluggers is not sold in Europe and that Wiis are region locked

Baby Luigi said:
I still think it's dumb how Mario Super Sluggers is not sold in Europe and that Wiis are region locked
I hate how Mario Sports Mix only allows you to play with people in your region, I hope Mario Kart 7 is not region locked.

Tennis is big here since we have Wimbledon which is the biggest Grand Slam TItle.

Don't worry, I can play Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition and Dead or Alive Dimensions worldwide, without any problems.
Also, Mario Kart DS and Wii both had a "Regional" and "Worldwide" Mode, so why not MK7?

Ah yes, Japan does love America, last I recalled...

Strange, considering we bombed them twice, although we DID help rebuild. Not to mention, if the overabundance of Caucasian anime/manga characters with big eyes indicates anything...

Back