It's now been three years...

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
since Mario Super Sluggers came out.

Do you own that game?

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
I have Mario Super Sluggers and I love it 8)

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
That game can be pretty entertaining with the different teams that you can set up.

Ray Trace

The minigames are fun too. I like playing as many different characters other than Baby Luigi

MeritC

Lakitu
Retired Wiki Staff
I gotta get back to that game, but I do have all characters accounted for via the Challenge Mode process.

Ray Trace

Challenge mode does get a little tedious (I especially hate Pink Yoshi's mission, ok that was random), but I got so many fail moments in Mario games just from Super Sluggers. One time was me, as Baby Luigi, smacking a Pianta with a baseball, making the ball fly, and got a home run from that. The replay was priceless.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Even tough it's not out in my country, I do have the Japanese copy, which I boot up from GeckoOS (loader for import games).

NSY

Celestial Guide
YamiHoshi.nl said:
Even tough it's not out in my country, I do have the Japanese copy, which I boot up from GeckoOS (loader for import games).
So your very lucky that you got to play the game.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
I actually started with Freeloader, until I've updated my Wii from 3.2E to 4.3E, making the Freeloader useless.
But at least you'll see how long I didn't update my Wii.

Paper Yoshi

Jonny Boy
I can't play it on my Wii, since it's not out in Europe, but I tried to play it with a friend about two years ago. We failed terribly.

NSY

Celestial Guide
I don't know why it was not released in europe. Every other Modem Mario game has.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
I think it's because Mario Superstar Baseball didn't sell well.
Err, it didn't sell well, because that game turned into a non-existing game.
I mean, it was released for Gamecube, but a few weeks later, there was no shop available, knowing about the game's existence in Europe.

NSY

Celestial Guide
It is just a bigger version if Mario Superstar baseball, I would say I would recoomend this more than the first game due to more features.