It's now been three years...

This is one of the main reasons I love Super Sluggers

BluePinioboysfailure.gif

I love failure.

You mean failure in gameplay, or failure in making a proper screenshot?

Probably both, because it's a gif that I wanted to create.

But mainly gameplay where I make the other team lose on purpose

Oh, it didn't animate first, though.

I had a feeling that Wario was going to get toyed again. Not that I'm complaining or anything.

Wario isn't getting toyed. The Piantas are the main focus.

Baby Luigi said:
Wario isn't getting toyed. The Piantas are the main focus.

Obviously, Piantas are no good in the outfield, due to their slow speed. Close to the bases is where they tend to operate better.

That's why I put them in the outfield >:D

I don't hate Piantas, I like making fun of their voice.

Baby Luigi said:
That's why I put them in the outfield >:D

I don't hate Piantas, I like making fun of their voice.

Well I wouldn't pair Piantas with Wario. Wario is more about troublemakers, which is where the Kritters and King K. Rool come to play.

I would.

This is coming from a guy who makes Waluigi the team captain and make all of his teammates female.

Baby Luigi said:
I would.

This is coming from a guy who makes Waluigi the team captain and make all of his teammates female.

The playable Piantas are males though. In fact, I pretty much only use them when Mario or Peach is the captain. The same also applies to the Nokis.

Anyway, when it comes to Wario, he hardly gets any ladies when I'm around. But he does get to utilize the Kritters and K. Rool, who don't like hanging out with Donkey Kong's team. For Donkey Kong's team, all the Kongs, Baby DK, and either two Yoshis and a baby character, or three other babies.

For me, Wario's team is Wario, Red Pianta, Yellow Pianta, Blue Pianta, King K. Rool, Bowser, Petey Piranha, King Boo, and Donkey Kong. Basically a lot of powerful characters on the same team.

I love that team. To get MVPs, that's the team I go against because they rarely hit the ball and their fielding abilities are poor. But they throw strong in the outfield.

I'm more about chemistry, especially when you take into account the error items. Consider the following batting order...

Red Toad -> Toadsworth -> Yellow Toad -> Yellow Pianta -> Purple Toad -> Peach -> Toadette -> Red Noki -> Red Pianta

This order ensures that every batter will get an error item to use.

I have the game, but I never played it that much. I played it for three days, beat Bowser's team and haven't picked it up since.

I should make more fails. Because all of them are recorded.

NSY is European, yes.
His Wii and Time Zone are all UK, to be more exact.

I'm not the only who said that MCD, Yoshidude, Lily and me are all from the UK.

I'm from The Netherlands, so that's east from you 4.
I was only once in the UK (4 days), to check out London (Summer of 2010).

Back