Can Town (The Official Homestuck Thread)

Favorite Troll?

• Aradia Megido

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Tavros Nitram

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Sollux Captor

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Karkat Vantas

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Nepeta Leijon

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Kanaya Maryam

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Terezi Pyrope

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Vriska Serket

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Equius Zahhak

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Gamzee Makara

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Eridan Ampora

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Feferi Peixes

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
Squirtle said:
I really hate Dirk and Caliborn
Fair enough, though I actually like the characters.

Granted, Caliborn's a huge asshole, but he's still hilarious. And before you bring up Jane, note that his interpretation of sexual and ours are two very, very different things- he's a creep, yes, but getting off on watching chicks snuggle is still goddamn hilarious.

HoHoHoBanjo said:
But on the other hand, I think Dirk is a terrible character, so I'm with you on that one.
To each his own.

Squirtle said:
I meant should not must whiops
So you meant to say "should not must" respect other's opinions- in other words, saying that you don't have to- while responding to somebody who just did exactly what you told him to.

Uh-huh.

If you're going to bullshit people, do it with some class. Nobody in this thread is dumb enough to think that this isn't a pathetic attempt to cover your ass.

Marowak said:
I find Calibore boring. Sure, he had his funny moments but overall he's just dull. Maybe I wouldn't dislike him so much if he weren't the MAIN ANTAGONIST. I expected English to be somewhat interesting.
English's backstory is lame

I wonder how he got those pool ball eyes...

Calibore nearly killed Gamzee, thats enough to make me hate him on its own wihout the other stuff like how he killed his own sister and is a dirty liar and just a rather gross character.

Phantom L said:
Calibore nearly killed Gamzee, thats enough to make me hate him on its own wihout the other stuff like how he killed his own sister and is a dirty liar and just a rather gross character.
Andrew Hussie said

"[Gamzee is] notoriously difficult to kill for reasons that basically don't make any sense"

Marowak said:
He probably just alchemizes a bunch of stuff. The mansion was built with all that grist. The felt members are actually his land's local fauna. And that's that.
The eyes are a mystery though...

Marowak said:
Phantom L said:

Charmander said:
I believe that's why she said "nearly".
I believe he's referring to the one who said "nearly killed Gamzee".
Ah. Whoops

Let's see I dislike all of the Alpha kids, save for Roxy, I can't say whether I care for any of the dancestors yet becuae my crappy internet wouldn't let me play the Flash games, out of the Trolls, I dislike Eridan and Gamzee for obvious reasons, and I hate Dave.

I love the Midnight Crew/The Agents, save for Jack/Spades, I like John, Karkat, Terezi, Caliborn, and Sollux. And I liked Calliope, and it's very likely she's coming back.

I loved Aimless Renegade until he was mowed down by Jack (which is my primary reason for hating Jack), and WV is my favorite character.

Also I finished Jailbreak and am currently working on Problem Sleuth.

Silly Banjo, Jack is clearly the greatest character.

Also the Condesce sounds almost exactly like Meenah, which is awesome.

I was wondering how different they'd be, considering how different Jane is from Nana and whatnot.

Silly hat on the dice roll ftw

05570.gif

I suspect something is going to happen with past Roxy or post-scratch Rose as it said "Minus several"

Bulbasaur said:
HoHoHoBanjo said:
my crappy internet wouldn't let me play the Flash games

what browser

Chrome.

Though surprisingly they tend to work better with, no lie, IE9.

However it really has nothing to do with the browser, it's just my crappy internet provided by the oh so gracious people of Hughesnet,

Hussie said something about making a Homestuck video game, and it got the necessary funds in around 36 hours

I would like one where you make your own character and house and stuff, and communicate with friends using Pesterchum via Internet connection, coming with a stand-alone Pesterchum

Though it would have to be downloaded from the Internet for that

Back