Can Town (The Official Homestuck Thread)

Favorite Troll?

• Aradia Megido

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Tavros Nitram

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Sollux Captor

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Karkat Vantas

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Nepeta Leijon

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Kanaya Maryam

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Terezi Pyrope

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Vriska Serket

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Equius Zahhak

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Gamzee Makara

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Eridan Ampora

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Feferi Peixes

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
The alpha kids are good but Jake is alright. He's my least favorite.

I find the alpha kids to be horrible

Also Quarters will always be my favorite.

WAIT A MINUTE

I JUST FIGURED THIS OUT

FEFETA

IS

A

CATFISH

Charmander said:
Wellllll...

Future Dave wasn't dead, and he could still be prototyped. Then again he was from a doomed timeline, so idk.
yeah, that was my logic
Nabber said:
Jake confirmed for second worst character
Jane is second worst, after Cronus. Then Feferi, I guess. She's just so unbelievably pointless.

And like Tabuu said, Jake is well-meaning but really clueless. Even more so than John. And really this is all Jane's fault because if you look back here, if she had said yes none of this really would have happened.

I think what makes Jake so annoying in that scene is not the way he ignores Jane. What makes him annoying for me is the fact that he goes onto a lengthy tangent about how he hates certain qualities of his boyfriend, while displaying pretty much the same qualities himself: being egocentric and selfish. That is hypocritsy, and hypocritical characters tend to be perceived as annoying. Jake is solely responsible for that sort of behavior, and Jane had no influence whatsoever on that, so she can't really be blamed.

Also, I cant really understand all the hate Feferi gets. I mean, sure, she is pretty useless, but that goes at least doubly so for Nepeta. Look at their relevant accomplishments side by side. Feferi doesn't do much, but she saved Sollux' life, she set up a stable system of dream bubbles, and she prevented WV from dying. She also kind of set off Eridan, who later went genocidal and hopesploded the Matriorb. Nepeta on the other hand... is a cat. I can't remember a single relevant thing Nepeta has done. Out of the original twelve, she might be the most useless and irrelevant troll of them all. Yet somehow, she is never called out on that when Feferi gets all the hate.

Don't get me wrong, I still like Nepeta, and she kind of compensates for her lack of relevance through her personality, but I just find it silly people fault Feferi for being useless while conveniently forgetting there is someone even more redundant.

because the internet loves cats and not fis-- OH MY GOD FEFETA IS A SEA KITTEN

Dr. Javelin said:
Jane is second worst, after Cronus. Then Feferi, I guess. She's just so unbelievably pointless.

No way man she healed Vagabond, that makes her pretty high up there in my book.

Charmander said:
I think what makes Jake so annoying in that scene is not the way he ignores Jane. What makes him annoying for me is the fact that he goes onto a lengthy tangent about how he hates certain qualities of his boyfriend, while displaying pretty much the same qualities himself: being egocentric and selfish. That is hypocritsy, and hypocritical characters tend to be perceived as annoying. Jake is solely responsible for that sort of behavior, and Jane had no influence whatsoever on that, so she can't really be blamed.

Also, I cant really understand all the hate Feferi gets. I mean, sure, she is pretty useless, but that goes at least doubly so for Nepeta. Look at their relevant accomplishments side by side. Feferi doesn't do much, but she saved Sollux' life, she set up a stable system of dream bubbles, and she prevented WV from dying. She also kind of set off Eridan, who later went genocidal and hopesploded the Matriorb. Nepeta on the other hand... is a cat. I can't remember a single relevant thing Nepeta has done. Out of the original twelve, she might be the most useless and irrelevant troll of them all. Yet somehow, she is never called out on that when Feferi gets all the hate.

Don't get me wrong, I still like Nepeta, and she kind of compensates for her lack of relevance through her personality, but I just find it silly people fault Feferi for being useless while conveniently forgetting there is someone even more redundant.
Fair enough, but at least Nepeta's personality is interesting. Feferi's isn't interesting at all.

Even Eridan is more interesting.

Does that mean there will be an avalanche of Calibore x Vriska fanart rolling in on everyone?

Back