Can Town (The Official Homestuck Thread)

Favorite Troll?

• Aradia Megido

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Tavros Nitram

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Sollux Captor

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Karkat Vantas

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Nepeta Leijon

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Kanaya Maryam

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Terezi Pyrope

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Vriska Serket

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Equius Zahhak

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Gamzee Makara

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Eridan Ampora

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Feferi Peixes

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
ChristmasEevee said:
interesting. dead cherubs have black eyes when they are dead unlike human or trolls.
Maybe that's because she isn't actually dead or something, idk.

Kinda like Sollux? Hmm.

I don't know, at some points it's really hard to tell.

Either way, he makes Christians look like a bunch of morons in the process.

This guy, however, is 100% serious.

Oh my God you morons it is a work of FICTION. That article really, REALLY pisses me off so damn much. It's people like this man who make me want to hide in a hole after I tell someone I'm a Christian.

“Shamdrew Hussatan”
Oh my god lmao.

My children live with me in our house stationed behind my ministry. They are faithful souls and even the youngest child (Kristi, 24) has been allowed to leave the front yard and retrieve the mail from the mailbox on her own due to having been raised in the Light of the Lord.
You allow them to go outside only at that age?

god makes my religion have stupid ignorant people that scare people away, no wonder harold camping was trolled so much or even scared people with his "prediction".

but wait!

My daughter, Em (33) has perhaps been changed the most by this Homestink atrocity. She used to mind herself quietly in her Children’s Room with the boys and her sisters and look at her Donald Duck toys. She loved ducks as a whole, but after Homestink infected our house, she has changed. She now back talks, informs me “about the stairs” (likely stairs to HELL) and says “It keeps happening” likely because Homestuck opened a door to Hell in a metaphoric sense and Satan is overcoming her.

These guys are more stupider than harold camping.

SERIOUSLY WHAT IS A 33 YEAR OLD WOMAN DOING PLAYING WITH TOYS (unless a mental illnes). aren't people supposed to go outside at that age and do work and stuff, good job idiot her future was already screwed from the start you dumbass.

TL;DR version: God this is why religious christian guys like these make other cool christians guys look like dumbasses and also this is why people call us the "worst religion ever".

Yes, FE. "My oldest sun, Ben (37)" AHAHAHA HE IS A STAR! IT'S HIM! Bloody hell this is so amazingly moronic and ignorant how do such people exist.

EDIT: Apparently it's actually a satirical parody news site?

My children heard about this in their youth retreat some weeks ago. I watch them and guide them like any servant of Him would do, but I also wish to let them explore the world.
The body of this paper will discuss the sinful nature of this demonic tapestry of violence, sodomy, and general depravity against Him and document the horrors caused by this “Shamdrew” on the youths of America.

creep012-powerpuff-girls.jpg

I have to wonder whether this was intentional or not.

Marowak said:
So apparently, the auto-responder has an auto-responder.
I'm not sure if I want Dirk to prototype Lil Hal with Equius or not. If they're combined, the result would doubtless be interesting, but I actually do enjoy Lil Hal as a foil of sorts to Dirk.

Slightly related, I had a dream in which Gamzee was chasing me and I could only curb him with magic cupcakes HELP

[me=SiFi]dons shipping goggles[/me]

NO DIRK YOU RUINED GAMZEE'S ONE CHANCE TO RECONCILE WITH EQUIUS AND EVENTUALLY REDROM HIM

Dr. Javelin said:
Arcanine said:
It's quite neat though, how the anime shades combined with Equius' symbol to for a bow-and-arrow.
I liked the Sollux-Eridan combo symbol too.

Yeah, that was quite neat, too, but not so keen on feferi-nepeta combo symbol. It just seemed kinda odd to me. Tavros-GodVriska was alright.

That's intriguing, and certainly plausible, but the fact that he's absolutely certain of it shows that he doesn't know Hussie at all.

its a man

i know that because ive seen other people's shippy fanart of it on tumblr

:⁠(

Back