Official List of Homestuck Names

Lol, Sollux and Eridan arguments.

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.

I may join this Homestuck awesomeness sooner or later (I Just changed my name to Gary Oak, so I have to wait to change it).
But I am unsure as to who to change it to, everybody seems to be taken. :-\
Also, I haven't finished "reading" it yet.

look on a wiki of it to see all of them and take one who you havent seen on here- Dave is reserved for Smasher.

I see Lily is now Rose. That's more fitting.
Now Smasher can go back to being Dave again and I won't mix you two up yay! ;D

I hope in making this post doesn't make me sound like a jerk in any sort of way (Because I don't hate Homestuck at all, I do think it's a good comic and in any case I've even decided to see it all, but I'm into Act 5 right now and I still don't think I'm into it like the Homestuck fans here are) and I also know it's a bit off-topic from the Homestuck names exactly.

But I'm kinda surprised there isn't a Main Homestuck discussion thread on MW with how many people following it here. The closest I searched for was one in Mindless Junk that was someone asking where to start. And no one has posted in that thread since June. Is there any big reason why?

Northern Verve said:
But I'm kinda surprised there isn't a Main Homestuck discussion thread on MW with how many people following it here. The closest I searched for was one in Mindless Junk that was someone asking where to start. And no one has posted in that thread since June. Is there any big reason why?

There's this and a thread in MJII but neither are very active. I wondered about that too.

Toxbox used it for like two days, but did it wrong (put the number 2 at the end for some reason). He only did it to get the honk. ranking, but asked for it way too much and ended up with "Never Gonna be a honk." instead.

On a related note, he now hates Homestuck with all his heart.

Smasher 101 said:
Toxbox used it for like two days, but did it wrong (put the number 2 at the end for some reason). He only did it to get the honk. ranking, but asked for it way too much and ended up with "Never Gonna be a honk." instead.

Harhar, that's hilarious.

Smasher 101 said:

and plus I made so much fun of him (and also hated him) that I became his kismesis.

Er, there's a bunch of code that makes it hard to read the last parts. The first few names look right though.

alright seriously

is it really necessary for people to not only use trolltags as names but actually go as far to switch them constantly and take up trolltags that were previously used by other members, thus causing confusion?

this has probably already been asked but it makes it somewhat of a hassle to identify who is posting, so yeah.

Back