Official List of Homestuck Names

schmutz is now cuttlefishCuller.

Becquerel said:
alright seriously

is it really necessary for people to not only use trolltags as names but actually go as far to switch them constantly and take up trolltags that were previously used by other members, thus causing confusion?

this has probably already been asked but it makes it somewhat of a hassle to identify who is posting, so yeah.
You can just click on their name to check who they are, and thanks to the 1 month name change rule it's working much better now.

Then don't us it. Bam, problem solved.

Nega-Man said:
I talked with Crash and Alex25 in chat about how this Homestuck fad is getting way out of hand. They agree.

I said that it was getting annoying how people are changing their names to Homestuck related characters when they haven't even read much of it.

MCS, you seem to have a problem with twisting people's words.

You really should work on that. I used to have that problem and it really annoyed people. Make sure you get your facts straight before you speak for somebody else.

Nega-Man said:
schmutz is now cuttlefishCuller.

YAY

And so everyone is aware, I have read all of Homestuck, including the two or three pages added today.

Now I need to find a decent-sized signature :-\ The good ones are all most likely over the size limit.

02421.gif

Code:
[IMG]http://www.mspaintadventures.com/storyfiles/hs2/02421.gif[/IMG]

02421.gif

Code:
[IMG]http://www.mspaintadventures.com/storyfiles/hs2/02421.gif[/IMG]

Huzzah

centaursTesticle said:
MCS, you seem to have a problem with twisting people's words.

You really should work on that. I used to have that problem and it really annoyed people. Make sure you get your facts straight before you speak for somebody else.

Well, sometimes I read things wrong.

It's not just that. You twisted the words of other users into what you wanted to hear them say.

After reading the arguments regarding the Homestuck fad, I've decided to keep ectoBiologist indefinitely.

I was thinking of doing something like this before the thread was made, except it was a list of the generic Mario usernames, so users can know which ones are available that they can rename themselves to. For example, "Wario" and "Luigi" are available usernames.

Back