Official List of Homestuck Names

Bec Noir said:
Kingbowser99 said:
Bec Noir said:
hmmm, now that kb disowned everyone, i could change name. Like I joked about. Only real.

No! Fuck off!

You're still one of my goddamned minions. In fact, right now, you're my most TRUSTED minion.

So in the form of TRUST, I bloody well TRUST in you to NOT change your name again, and if you FAKE your TRUST in me, that is a goddamned breach of TRUST, and I'll have my other minions MURDER YOU.

You have my TRUST that this will happen.

Are we clear, Soldier?!

welp

Sir, yessir!

I'm also thinking of hiring that blocky chap from minecraft. You know, looks like that stephen chap, but creepier...ach, what's his name...aaaahh...ah! He's in your sig...hero...something...heroine...herosmith....hero...hero...hero...BRINE!! HEROBRINE!!

Yeash, that Herobrine guy. He'll be some agent, or a special service guy, or some undercover guy...

or a gardener. I really don't have the foggiest. Stop talking! Okay...

Jack Noir said:
whereas i am just a guy who shares lord of the rings interest

You're hired. But I couldn't possibly care less if you changed your name more than once. You'll be the uh....

DISGUISE!! MASTER OF DISGUISE!! There, that's my reason as to why you can change names.

The only one I'd be tempted to switch to is Meenah, because she's easily the best of the pre-scratch trolls.

I actually feel like putting up a Karkat avatar after the flash because he was so awesome in this one.

Draconian Dignitary said:
Bec Noir said:
Kinda tempted to change to Kurloz Makara, but still too paranoid about and attached to my current username, Bec Noir.
OH YEAH WELL YOU CANT DO THAT NOW OR LATER BECAUSE THAT WOULD MEAN I WOULD HAVE TO CHANGE MINE TO MITUNA AND I DONT REALLY LIKE MITUNA.

:eek:
0808-0710-1516-0725.jpg
!!!!!

Bec Noir said:
Kinda tempted to change to Kurloz Makara, but still too paranoid about and attached to my current username, Bec Noir.
OH YEAH WELL YOU CANT DO THAT NOW OR LATER BECAUSE THAT WOULD MEAN I WOULD HAVE TO CHANGE MINE TO MITUNA AND I DONT REALLY LIKE MITUNA.

you're about as coherent as he is

Makoto Naegi said:
Bec Noir said:

you're about as coherent as he is
You tell your idiotic kismesis to shut the hell up. Everyone in the thread applauds you for doing that. Your kismesis proceeds to shut the hell up and everyone is happy.

This topic hasn't been bumped since September. Just let it die if no one is active in it.

Only two names left until the fad dies.

Back